• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Biggoron sword

bellum

Gamer since age 2
o_O your right the master sword would just be a sword compared to the biggoron sword and did any of you have any trouble getting the biggoron sword?
Stalfos take 3 hits but I have to back flip and stuff to avoid their attacks but, it's really worth it :D

I've never tried to do the Biggoron Sword sidequest thing, much too long and never had the mindset to go and try to get it.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
at first I thought that it was a piece of cake getting there in 4 minutes but I was wrong getting all the way from lake hylia to death mountain crater well I was wrong and if I didn't have that magic bean in front of dodongo's cavern but I got to biggoron with 4 seconds left :sweat:and I was very releived

Last edited:
The first time I played through the game, I only got the Giant's Knife... Which I found to be very useless, very quickly.

However, after purchasing the Collector's Edition for the Gamecube, I decided to complete the sidequests [or most of them] and obtained the Biggoron Sword. I had to use a guide, though. I found it quite helpful in fighting Bongo-Bongo.
The only real difficulty I had-besides finding out what I had to do and in what order- was delivering the Frog Eyes [or whatever it was] to the Scientist in time, as well as some other items.

I didn't even know about the Biggoron Sword my first time through, I just had the Giant's Knife. I think I had to use the broken Giant's Knife in the fight with Ganon, because I didn't think of using the Megaton Hammer.

I got the Biggoron Sword before going into Ganon's Castle during my current playthrough, though.

M

Metroid133

I love this sword. I did not have a problem with getting this for the most part. :P The only problem was at first I decided to use the Ocarina of Time during the timed sequences. XD Bad choice! :P

Alder Dragon

Classic Gamer
I don't find it to help me out all that much. I often just used deku nuts/megaton hammer while fighting Ganon without my sword. I think the first time I played through OoT, I didn't get that far in the trading sequence because I was more into the main storyline. I've done the entire trading sequence about 3 times now though, but I never really seem to use the biggoron sword that much even when I do have it - I like being able to use my shield.

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
Ah, the biggoron sword!
I love it, although the sidequest is annoying... my brother did it. :P
I can't do it because I can't move foward. :lol:
It is very handy, yes. But the bad thing is, is that you can't put your sheild in front of you while holding it, because it is 2 handed.
It's pretty hard to get, espically without a guide, but yeah, I always use it anyway.
It's just too awesome to say no to. It deals a lot of damage, too, which is helpful for many boss fights, and speed runs...
Wait... Do people get the Biggoron's Sword in speed runs?
Well, anyway, like I said, this sword is brilliant, and totally awesome. :)
Just my opinion.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I think I've only gotten the sword once, but I've never used it. I'm not a huge fan of the 2-handed swords. As for when I got it, it was probably after I beat the game.

Getting The Biggoron sword makes things a lot easier, yes, but surely, It takes more skil beating Ganondorf if you are oding normal damage, instead of double damamge?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom