• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Biggoron sword

bellum

Gamer since age 2

Did you actuall take your time to get the biggoron sword before you beat Ganon?
And did it take many tries to actually get the Biggoron sword for you?

Me oh yeah I'm at the part when I'm going into ganons castle and I'm doing the quest now so far I have the odd potion and I will not go into ganon's castle untill I've got the Biggoron sword

Last edited:

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
First three times I didn´t but when I started to play it some weeks ago I decided to get it. It was a really cool piece of equipment and a nice sidequest to obtain it!

Amelie

Air Dancer
I got the biggoron sword my secend time playing the game and I found that it killed Ganon very fast in the first battle.

I actually like useing the master sword to fight him though because the battle lasts longer ^^

Amelie

Air Dancer
I think I had to try that quest over a few times. Getting the eye drops from lake Hylia back to death mountain took a few trys I think. It was hard for me ><

bellum

Gamer since age 2
all of them took me one try I got to the biggoron with 1 second left :sweat: well off to the forest barrier*bellum runs to the forest barrier of Ganons temple*

OMG yes I have to get the sword everytime I play before I can fight ganondorf it also comes in handy while your fighting him!!!

bellum

Gamer since age 2
I think it would be extremely hard to get the biggorons sword without the magic bean at dodongo's cavern or just no guide I wonder if anyone could do it without their guide on their first try

bellum

Gamer since age 2
man you gotta make your posts a bit longer for example why was it in a pain in the butt? (blackice used to get at me for short posts but now I've gotten better at it)

Yep. Bigoron sword is always the sword I use on oot now. It does double damage of " master" sword, which makes it kind of not mastery, and also its a 2 handed sword, and I like 2 handed swords.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom