• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Biggoron sword

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I got the biggoron sword every time i have played through oot but i always got it before forest temple you really dont know how much easier life can be with this it kill pretty much every thing and is very for bosses (bongo bongo *hint* *hint*)

Tom

I got it during the first time I was playing OoT, but I broke it a few days later though... I guess I shouldn't have hit the walls so many times.

N

NiaSoPurdy

I made a stupid mistake by leaving and entering the house that Talon was sleeping in therefore not waking him up with the pocket cucco....i have already won epona and now he's back at the ranch...augh i want to kick myself! now i can't get biggoron's sword...and the stupid cucco is still in my inventory lol

I've used the Biggoron sword twice. For whatever reason, I always feel like I'm cheating when I use it, so I stick with the Master Sword. It only took me a single try to run the eye-drops back , though I only had about 15 seconds left.
I kind of agree. I try to avoid using it most of the time, but every once and a while I resort to using it... mainly because it's so bad-***. :xd:

I got it during the first time I was playing OoT, but I broke it a few days later though... I guess I shouldn't have hit the walls so many times.
The Biggoron Sword can't break. You must be talking about the Giant's Knife (which I also confused with the Biggoron Sword for a long time). The Biggoron Sword is gotten through a whole trading sequence in which you have to trade one item for another with different people repeatedly. There's a guide on how to do it on the site, I believe. ;)

I made a stupid mistake by leaving and entering the house that Talon was sleeping in therefore not waking him up with the pocket cucco....i have already won epona and now he's back at the ranch...augh i want to kick myself! now i can't get biggoron's sword...and the stupid cucco is still in my inventory lol
Have you tried talking to the Cucco Lady afterwards?

N

NiaSoPurdy

yes i have tried talking to the cucco lady n still nothing...all she tells me is to take good care of the cucco...it's so frustrating lol

C

Colton

Breaking?? Just do the Goron side quest and get it made. Simple...

I think it's amazing. I love it. I wish it could block though... I mean you hold it sideways but nothing happens?? but the power makes up for it... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom