• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Biggest Noob Thing You Ever Said

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Hmm.. probably when I was playing Twilight Princess, I was in Zant's palace, and I got the first Sol, all of a sudden Zant's Hands start to move and I'm all like "What the heck is that?!" Then when I had to run away from the hand and when the music would get more louder and crazier I was like "AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" I went even crazier when I accidentally dropped the Sol and the hand grabbed it I was like "NOOOO!!!! GIVE IT BACK!!! AAAAAAH!!!!" lol.

Majora's Cat

How about that
In TP in the Lakebed Temple. I'm rollfreak (yes, that's a word now...) and I rolled straight into the stairs over in over. I was like, "What? I can't roll up the stairs? Must be a glitch." I tried again and again, then simply ran up the stairs without rolling. I often forget not to roll and often bang Link's head against those stairs.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
In Twilight Princess, I was in the City in the Sky, and I was at the part where you're at the boss key, I got it but I forgot to pull a lever that makes a propeller that allows you to progress further. I went the main entrance and when I found that out and realized I had to go through all that stuff to get the lever I was like"WHAT!??!!? AAAARGH!!!! WHY DIDN'T I PULL THE LEVER!?!?!"

Pikacondon

Title.
When I was playing TP's Forest temple, i went up to a bokoblin and stopped to say" Die, You Blue piggish sucker!" and the bokoblin hit link in the balls. I screamed" MY STINKIN' BALLS! I'll KILL YOU BOKOBLIN!" it killed me. I screamed a bad word, and then I saw I was right back at the beginning of the room. my dad laughed at me, and I feld so horrible!

Ghosi

Schmetterling
The most noob thing I ever said was when I met a chu for the first time.
"It's a lousquid!"

Byrne

Waterloo
I was playing TP and bokolin went hind me, then dashed. I screamed and I was like"It's Ben's revenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom