• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Biggest Badass in the Legend of Zelda

The Legend of Zelda franchise has long been acclaimed as one of the greatest in the history of gaming. The dungeon design is stellar, music adds to the setting, structure, as well as pacing, and story is considered good for the videogame medium. All this combines to make Zelda an extremely combination. But where does this awesomeness flow from? The characters obviously.

Some characters, however, are leaner and meaner killing machines than others. We call them badasses.

dictionary.com provides a great definition of the term

badass(adjective)-distinctively tough or powerful; so exceptional as to be intimidating.

Personally, the most badass character in the series is Darunia. His bravery knows no bounds and he certainly was not afraid to combat Volvagia with his bear arms. His sexy flowing beard also certainly adds to the intimidation factor not to mention he's extremely ripped!

1137466865_darunia.jpg

Who do you think the biggest badass in the series is? Discuss!
notsofabulousghirahim.png

I would have to say Demise. He is the greatest badass ever, in my opinion. He's evil incarnate for Pete's sake, and he fits the look quite well. It also helps that his sword is the antithesis to the Master Sword; nothing can be more awesome than that...

I would have to say Demise. He is the greatest badass ever, in my opinion. He's evil incarnate for Pete's sake, and he fits the look quite well. It also helps that his sword is the antithesis to the Master Sword; nothing can be more awesome than that...

Excuse me sir. Please include an image of some sort with your post next time. Not everyone knows how badass Demise appears.

468px-Sword_5680.jpg

You have to give all villains some credit. They are all powerful in their own way. However it boils down to Ganondorf and Link at the end. Link may be young, but he ends up defeating hordes of enemies other more imponent characters can. But if we talk appearance, Ganon in TP is pretty amazing. Although I like characters that have more finese. Actually WW Ganondorf fits this, he is pretty badass for me and one of my favourite appereances.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The biggest badass in TLoZ is easily Tingle. I mean, just think about it for a sec. Has ANYONE in the entire series done what he has? We know he's such a badass because he got locked up on Windfall.

480px-LOZWW_Tingle_in_his_cell.jpg

Sure, a certain someone faced death penalty on Arbiter's Ground, but Tingle was locked up and left to rot.

Tingle > any other Zelda character

Taggerung115

Warrior
The biggest badass in TLoZ is easily Tingle. I mean, just think about it for a sec. Has ANYONE in the entire series done what he has? We know he's such a badass because he got locked up on Windfall.

480px-LOZWW_Tingle_in_his_cell.jpg

Sure, a certain someone faced death penalty on Arbiter's Ground, but Tingle was locked up and left to rot.

Tingle > any other Zelda character

Tingle is definitely badass: (skip to 5:49)
The G-Files: Zelda - YouTube

But so is Demise and Girahim.

I'd have to say Demise; He's ripped as hell, and like 10 feet tall. Not to mention his hair looks like it is made of lava.
Darunia and Dark Link are close contenders though.

Excuse me sir. Please include an image of some sort with your post next time. Not everyone knows how badass Demise appears.

468px-Sword_5680.jpg

I think the reason he didn't include a picture was to keep from showing any spoilers. Its hard for me to think of the most bad*** in The Legend of Zelda. I personally don't agree with you when you say the awesomeness comes from the characters. The one character I have stuck to mostly in thought would be the Fierce Deity, he kills everybody in three strikes of power almost. Even Demise can't do that! Look at him, you can't deny he looks like a bad***. https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/i...7ZDsVVEb1T-iKVo1DcFzXyE5octgG6qSE0AH8Ndyl3TTn Or: https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/i...yedgvRCR0CxNdzQHViTvo6vF5tLcRnWoaSlcTqTks4hLQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom