• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Big Scratch at Lake Hylia

Yeah, it was definitely there before Gannondorf took over the world, so it has nothing to do with that. Even though I would have liked that theory if it were true. Anyway, it's most likely just something the game developers put in cuz they were bored or something... or what bbevington said about it being a reference to another Zelda game that never came to be. If there's any truth to that, sounds pretty cool to me.
could be a reference to skyward sword and we just don't know it yet

Hawk the Warior

Knight of The Twilight
I think the tree and scratches will show up in SS, not important or anything, you might just see a huge wolfos scratch a tree when you walk onto the island, then it attacks you. They did say there would be field bosses. But in OoT, they probably planned a miniboss battle, then said forget about it, and left the scratches on the tree to drive all us theorist insane. It seems to be working too.

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
I think they are the Monster of the Lake come out to play at night..... Shoot and arrow at the sun. It never mentioned shooting an arrow at the moon.... thats when he comes to exact his revenge on the Hylians.

Wow, I never noticed that! Nice find. god knows what scratched the tree. The only thing I can think of that might of done that is a Wolfos or a white Wolfos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom