• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Big Brother (RP Thread)

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
" Uh, when was that decided, still, I can lead you to my little hideout, not easy to get to at the moment, but I guess it's our best bet. OK, follow me then, just make sure to stay hidden. " Roxas made his way carefully back to his factory, hoping that the rest were following him.

masterSword2

Smile!
Thomas carefully pulled out the microchip the spider had put in him. he walked with the rest of the group. "I wonder where his hideout is?" thought Thomas.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Wills groop had had found the souce of the jamer and arouned they saw sighns of movement. They had followed the signs of the rebles movement."It looks like im going to have to do this the old fashined way" he said shakeing his head.

guy

Junior Junior Member
(sorry I haven't been active enough lately.)

Daniel carried a body bag to his trunk. inside was Cyrus. He was not dead, but he wasn't conscious either. He wouldn't be for a few more hours. The tests had been completed, and Project LIBERUM was closer to being a reality. The past few days will be forgotten from Cyrus, he won't remember anything after the serum entered his bloodstream. So much work had been done since then though. The Chip was almost completed, all that was left they couldn't get from Cyrus, it would take his scientist at the DoD to complete.

Daniels black windowless car pulled up next to an abandoned warehouse. He laid the body bag next to it, covered it in trash, and opened it enough so he could breath. Daniel left, not expecting to see him for a little bit longer.

He laid a sheet of paper next to Cyrus, an address. Cyrus will know what it means eventually, though not for a while.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

It was dark.....his head felt woozie. Slowly Cyrus opened his eyes. He was looking up at the night sky out of some kind of bag. Twisting and writhing he fought his way out and stood up, staring at the body bag he was just in. He looked around. "How did I get here," he wondered. He was in abandoned lot. He remembered the rebels but everything was hazy after that. "I guess we split up. Better get back and find out what's going on."

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Roxas walked into his lab to find his workers back for another day of work, " Morning boss, are these some new recruits. " one worker said, gesturing at the rebels, " Well, not exactly what I had in mind Bostro, but they'll do, show them around, show them to whichever workstation they want, I'll be in my office. " Roxas walks away and Bostro looks at the rebels, " Well, follow me, I'll explain what we do, " he turns and walks while talking, " We build technology and machinery for the boss, the boss then uses the stuff we make to help overthrow the government, but, as may be obvious, the government won't supply us with materials, so we have to salvage materials, our current project is through this door, " he walks through the door and shows them the under construction helicopter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom