• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Big Brother (RP Thread)

guy

Junior Junior Member
"The Tests haven't even started yet. Those nano-machines and upgrades we have you were just the beginning."

Daniel pressed another button, and a cage rose up from the floor. Inside was a man, a common thief. Daniel pulled out a small Microchip from his pocket. "This, is the tests. We based this technology off of you. We need you again to make it go at a larger scale."

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus was confused. "You based a microchip off of me? I don't even know what that thing does. All I know are my abilities to use my intergrated nano machines and arm to produce electricity. How can I replicate something I don't know?"

guy

Junior Junior Member
"We don't need you to replicate. We need your body. There is a a small strand of DNA in you different that anyone elses. A rare mutation. We've used that for this." Daniel Shows him the microchip. " It's called a W.R.P.P.C. though that acronym means little to nothing. It can reprogram someones brain. They can believe anything and everything. We can tell them to do anything. It's the most powerful Weapon in the world." He puts the Chip next the the Criminals neck." If I put this on him, I can destroy everything this man is, and everything he will be."

Daniel Hesitates to put it on him. After a few seconds he puts it away. "You're the key to this. We had to remove you before we could make it work better. We sent you back, wiped your memories, and replaced them. We couldn't risk you dying do to the tests. Enough time has passed though. We can start again."

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

It took a moment for Cyrus to comprehend what Daniel just said but he began processing the info quickly.

"So your telling me that getting arrested, being tested on, losing my arm, all of that, the way this all happened is a lie? That I'm not who I think I am?"

Cyrus' anger rose quickly but he kept it in check. Taking a deep breath, Cyrus said, "Tell me everything. I want the full truth. Who am I really?"

guy

Junior Junior Member
You are you, but your memories of your arrest and holding are a lie. You went to a hospital one day, in a mandatory test on all the citizens of America. We were looking for your mutated Gene. We found it in you. We stole you in the middle of the night, and preformed Tests on you. Tests we will preform again. You reacted badly to one of the tests, and started dying. We couldn't risk anything, so we sent you back to your home, and blurred out the details of your holding and what we did. You will never remember these again."

Daniel pulled out the circular device. He pressed a button, and Cyrus was frozen in his place. He pulled out a syringe, and stabbed Cyrus in the neck. "Now, let testing begin again."

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Roxas turned around and saw the rebels behind him, " Hm, very interesting, a teleport, such science could furthur my research quite dramatically. Not that I couldn't build one myself, I could pinpoint your exact position of materialization. I'll save you the boredom of knowing how. So, hello. "

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Sean:

"Jesus Christ, Scars! A warning next time would suffice! Dammit."

Sean had landed roughly on her hands and knees. She got up onto her feet, brushing the rubble off of herself. She twitched a bit when she saw the scrapes on her body, but nonetheless she shrugged it off. She then looked back at Scars again, smirking.

"But thanks."

She then turned towards Roxas, who had been near their location of transport. Sean didn't know him well from before, so she put her hands on her hips indecisively.

"Hello there," she said to him. "Aren't you the one we saved from the government rats?"

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus saw the needle flash and felt a sharp pain. "Ow! Christ, you could have just asked for my arm. Not like I have a choice."

As the syringe filled with his blood Cyrus said, "So what are you going to do with this? Make more people slaves to your game so that you can pull the strings like a puppeteer? And why upgrade my nano machines and arm?"

guy

Junior Junior Member
"We don't make slaves. You see, those under the effects of the Chip don't aren't even aware of it. They'll go on the rest of their lives not knowing it. They believe whatever we tell them, and think that was their own original thought."

Daniel pulled out a syringe filled with a green liquid and stabbed Cyrus with it.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Roxas turns to Sean, " Yep, that's me, hold on, " he reaches down for where he felt a slight tinge of pain, and looks at the microchip, " Nice try. " then activates the jammer, " Microchips, the government must have inserted one somehow, I've activated a jammer, but even so be careful what you say.
Anyway, what happened in that building, I watched from the outside, but that didn't help much. I may be a scientist, but I'm not psychic. Still, the black car tells me something happened there an' it ain't good. Care to elaborate? "

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Scars sighed and looked down at the ground, "I'm sorry, Sean." He then looked up at Roxas, then back down his own leg. He reached down and pulled the chip the spider bite had left. "We just escaped from the government... from the looks of it, they already know our location. We must get moving. From this moment on no one say a WORD about any kind of directions. Got it? Roxas, right? Care to lead on?"

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

"Jesus ****ing christ! Enough with the stabbing! I'm cooperating aren't I?" Cyrus sighed, still stuck in the position. He glanced at Daniel and said, "You still didn't answer about my upgrades and why you did it. And what's this new drug?"

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Sean:

"Tcht! The **** was that?!"

Sean felt a searing pain in her left calf, and she bent over to examine it. Her skin was sensitive - very sensitive, so when she unlocked her vision potential, she zoomed in to see a bit-sized camera latched to her skin. Her anger rose as she pricked it off with her nails. Sean held it up to her face, using her sight to examine its capabilities. She didn't say a word. She put it inbetween her teeth and bit down once, crushing in into tiny pieces and spitting it back out with disgust.

"Everybody check your skin for bits. They will most likely be located on your limbs, but to be safe, check everywhere on your body."

Sean turned around and lifted her arms and legs, reaching to examine herself. She didn't see anything more; if there was anything, she would have seen it easily. She made no mistake when it came to observations.

"Alright, like Scars said. Nothing about directions. Just in case we miss any bits, we need to be cautious as to what we say, okay?" She then looked at Roxas, "Looks like you'll be leading the way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom