• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Big Brother (RP Thread)

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Roxas took his voice disguising potion again and headed outside ,still in his full disguise, " Hm, vat is going on here, zere are never zis many government soldiers unless there is a serious problem or zere leader is in presence. Vell, I am just a professor of many sciences, I suppose zere is no need for me to know. " he kept on walking.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Sean:

An innocent bystander was the role that she played as this whole scene commenced. She stared blankly at Cyrus as he left, her eyes glassy and her actions mousy and quick, pretending to be scared and out of the loop. At a last glance at Cyrus, she smirked at him, attempting to give him hope despite his dire situation.

Sean turned to Scars after Cyrus left. "I tried."

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Nothing. He felt nothing. It was like floating and falling at the same time, something that even a person of his level of intellect couldn't describe. There was no thought even. Just the blackness.

"The coma." His mind produced those words and underdtood them. He was in the coma. Only time could tell when he'd wake up.

But it was odd. The drug they injected somehow made his nano machines hyperactive. They were producing the coma and performing other functions. Odd.

guy

Junior Junior Member
Daniel Payne was in his office.
His office miles away from Cyus's holding chamber.
A mysterious man stood in the shadows. A man with all the answers. All the answers exept his identity, which no one besides those in the inner circle were supposed to know.

"It's been three days." Said the man. "Three days since Cyrus was put in a self-induced nano machine coma. Your scientists have secretly been upgrading his mechanical arm without his knowledge. We have big plans for him."

"Soon we will wake him." Said Daniel. "I will personally make him do our testing, which will one, further the research and development of Project LIBERUM, and also, I will give him small clues of our true plans, and help mend him to chose us when the time is right."

The mysterious man was silent. After some thinking, he said,"Why are you so sure he will aid us?"

Daniel replied," I am not sure. Infact, I'm more towards him denying us. What I am sure of though, is that Cyrus will not give up. He was a strong will power. Him and his rebels will do what they can to make a better world, which is what one of our goals is."

"So when do we wake him?"

"Tomorrow."

After that, the man left, and Daniel acted as if nothing happened.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Scars kept his eye on Sean and shrugged when it was all over. "Sean... we need a way out of here... the brief case... you have it, correct? I have a plan to get out of here since the government will burst in here at any second." Scars checks to see if his gun is loaded, "If what I have in the brief case doesn't work... then we'll just have to fight our way out... somehow..." Scars smirked at Sean, "But I always have a plan." Scars got closer to Sean until he was right next to her, "Give me the case, please." He spoke while looking directly into her eyes.

(Just finding something for the rest of the rebels to do...)

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Sean:

She saw Scars approach her, but she kept her eyes low and her mouth in a grim line. She had tried to escape, but it hadn't succeeded. It was rare for her to fail, and she felt vulnerable.

"Take it."

Sean shoved the suitcase into his chest, glancing back at him. When she let go of the case, she reached into her back pocket and pulled out her handgun, checking the ammo and locking it back in, sitting on the bed.

She looked back up at Scars, emotionless. "What's your plan?"

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Scars opened the brief case slowly but kept looking Sean in the eye to show that he wasn't going to 'pull anything', "Relax, Sean. It's just an escape plan." He then looked around at everyone and then he pulled out of the brief case a small device with a button on it. "I am going to get us out of here..." He then took a deep breath and closed his eyes as sweat ran down his brow. The government dogs started rushing in as Scars slammed down the button.

Then all the rebels appeared under a bridge outside of the city but a small lake. Scars dropped to his knees, "Oh God. Oh God thank you..." He took some deep breaths to regain his composer back to his stern self. "This device... I thought it wouldn't work. But it did. Anyways, we'll be safe here for a little while. That way we can figure out what our next plan of action is." Scars then laid down the brief case down at Sean's feet again and slid the warp device into his jacket pocket.

guy

Junior Junior Member
(sorry, I've been sick lately, and also I'm trying to start my own RPG.)

Daniel stepped out of his black, windowless car. Today was the day Project LIBERUM was to begin again. He was proud of himself, but, he could not show it, for it was a secret. His own paid employees, even the most trusted, didn't know what was going to happen behind that locked, windowless room. Him and Cyrus were to be alone, and testing would begin again. Not that Cyrus remembered it. Daniel wiped it from his mind. He could restore it, but, you have to be careful when messing with the human mind. Too many edits and removals, and you're left a vegetable.

"Let me in." Said Daniel, and the guards security check opened at once. They didn't need to scan him as procedure, they knew it was him. Once inside he was given papers and reports about Cyrus's conditions and status. "We have been unable to get him out of the coma, sir." Said a scientist. "No matter what we've done to him, he wont wake up."

None of this mattered to Daniel, for Cyrus was only in a coma because he allowed him to be. At any moment he could wake him, it was part of the new nano-machine's that was put into him.

Daniel ordered the scientist away, and entered Cyrus's holding chamber.

Daniel hated pretending, but it must be done. He had to return to being Cyrus's enemy, though in time he may become the opposite. He needed Cyrus. He needed all the rebels, but Cyrus most importantly. But he also needs his position. He needs the Department. Daniel sighed, and pulled out a small circular device from his pocket.

"Rise."

Daniel pressed a button on the device, and an electric shock spread acrossed Cyrus's body.

Cyrus has risen.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Roxas saw a slight flash from the building with the other rebels in it, he was now well away from his factory and his voice changer had wore off by now. He was standing by a lake with a small bridge over it, he was so fixated on the light from the building he didn't notice the rebels warp in under the bridge. " What was that? I knew I should have brought my telescope. I'm guessing because it's them that the worst hasn't happened, that ex-government guy, whatever his name was, wouldn't let that happen. No matter, I guess I'll find out the events that occurred there soon. "

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"Pruesue them and restrain them follow the signle." He pushed a buton an a couple of spiders cralwed on to seen. The spiders bit her leg."secend chip inserted." A large groop started to follow the two signels comeing from the chips.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
(sorry, I've been sick lately, and also I'm trying to start my own RPG.)

(Not a problem :D We all have difficult time finding time)

Cyrus

A sudden jolt hit his brain, setting off fireworks. The nano machines had dropped the comma and fired an electric shock to his brain. Cyrus stumbled to his feet, but then immediately collapsed, his body still not catching up with his brain. Cyrus caught his breath and gradually pushed himself up. He looked over at Daniel and said, "Yes? You must have already done the tests, what else do you want?"

masterSword2

Smile!
(Alright, i'll include myself with the rebels)
Suddenly, Thomas was somewhere different. "What on earth happened?" he asked to no one in particular. He looks around and sees that the other rebels are there as well. "Things are gonna get interesting again" he thought to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom