• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Big Brother (RP Thread)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Scars's hand collided with his forehead, "That's wonderful... just... wonderful." Scars then realize he had a plan, "Well... later then, Cyrus." Scars said with a wink.

guy

Junior Junior Member
Daniel and Cyrus walk to the windowless black car, and drive off fast to the south.

"You know what I told Scars?" Daniel asks.

"I lied."

Daniel pulls out a phone and hits a series of fourteen numbers. "don't let them escape. Not until we get to the chambers."

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(Is that an order for me if not ignore this post)"yes sir understand. Into a megaphone."NO ONE IS TO LEVE THIS BULIDING YOU WILL BE SHOT ON SIGHT WE HAVE ALL POTNETAL EXITS BLOCKED"

guy

Junior Junior Member
"When you go through half the experiences I have, you can talk to me like we're equals." Said Daniel, beginning to get angry. "I lied about getting away free. They'll be held up into the building for about an hour, after that I have no promises about their safety or escape. I don't care about their well being. I want you, and I want to continue our experiments where we left off, not that you remember them all."

Daniel drives faster, and hits a button on his car. A machine gun with a laser pointer pops out from the floor. "Any quick movements and this will paralyze your body in thirty seconds."

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus laughed again, but much more sarcastically. "You think I'm talking to you as an equal?! You're nothing but a tool. There is nothing you can do to me that will stop me and I could care less if you killed me. I'm food for the crows anyway."

Cyrus leaned back in his seat and said, "Besides, who'd want to be your equal? Maybe more scum like you guys but not me."

guy

Junior Junior Member
"Have you left the country recently? No, you probably haven't, no citizen is allowed to. You don't know the horrors of the outside world. When you are forced to watched thousands of people eaten alive, because there is no other food, and die in the heat of the desert, then you are allowed to say I am a tool." Daniel says with anger in his voice. "I am no tool. All of the projects led by the Department of Deception are run completely by me. I follow no one, not even our dear leader, the Commander in Chief. I do not wish for the world to burn under a tyrannical rule, I only wish to save us from our impending doom, no matter what the cost."

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

"You preach like a saint, but you're hand is guided by anger and judgement. You act like your horror is the only horror in this world. Yet you do nothing to stop the one leading this country in the false freedom that he uses. What good is saving a country if you waste human life? Eventually, you'll have nobody to save."

guy

Junior Junior Member
"We must restore Civil life the best we can, even if it means we block the outside world until it is safe again. You act like you're animals in cages, being watched every moment, with no freedom, but, in reality, you would never get this far if that were the case. We keep order, but we do as little as we must. If it were really the dictatorship the public thinks it is, you would never be as organized as you are. You could have never blown up the college. There is more than just camera's, especially for those like you."

Daniel stops the car infront of a large government building, which is surrounded by an electric fence on all sides.

"You will get out, and six men will blindfold you and walk you through. We will drug you, and you will not be fed for two days. We must get your body in the condition it was before. We will remove your arm, and replace it. You will obey."

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus knew it would happen. As he was led away, he began prepping himself. He had been resigned, be he wasn't going to give up. Cyrus activated the nano machines in his body. Since their reprogramming, they had the ability to reduce his body into a comatose state. When he had them set, he waited for when he'd need to use them. It would definitely help, since the programming was designed to boost cognitive ability while shutting down conscious thought. In essence, he'd be in a euphorically based coma, no need for any system other than his mind. The programming was undetectable, and very easily used. They'd simply think he was asleep.

guy

Junior Junior Member
An hour later, Daniel was at his office, in the Department of Deception, a location far away from where Cyrus was.

"Has phase one completed?" Asked a man standing in the shadows.

"Yes, He did exactly as I thought. He will set himself into a nano machine induced coma, which is when we will take his robotic arm, and replace it with a more advanced one. He thinks I am his enemy, it is all working."

"Will he work with us, when he knows the true secrets of Deception, and Project LIBERUM?"

"He knows nothing of the outside world, for he didn't correct me of my mistake. He is not fully aware of the importance of him and his rebels. He doesn't know who I truly am. He doesn't know the big picture. He doesn't know when I am lying, and when I speak the truth. This is why I think, when the day comes, he wont join us, but he will help our cause."

"Well, then, Let hope you thought right."

(This is my last one for the day.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom