• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Big Brother (RP Thread)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
(hey guys, it's just RP, play nice >:c XD)

Scars was glad Sean had come back because he had felt in the woods something had bitten him, but he figured it was nothing. "Yes, Sean, the next part of the plan would be good... I have a feeling we'll have to just keep moving every so often to keep the government off our trail..."

guy

Junior Junior Member
A black, windowless car drives slowly up to the Apartment.

"Well Cyrus," says Daniel Payne, a tall mysterious man," I'm finally here to take you home."

Daniel walks into the building, and checks his pocket for his gun. He knocks on the door, waiting for a reply.

masterSword2

Smile!
Thomas walks to the alley behind his store, carrying a bag of trash to throw in the dumpster. He drops the bag out of shock upon seeing a guard unconscious on the ground in front of him. "What on Earth...?" He thought to himself. He scans the area to see if anyone is there, about to also ambush him. "Is anyone there?"

(You have been acknowledged ZeldaFAYZ6251:))

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus heard a knock on the door. Holding his gun in his left hand and the right one charged, he looked through the door slot. It was a man he never thought he'd never see again. "****! It's gotten serious." Cyrus stepped back from the door and said, "Daniel Payne, what do you want? Me in another test chamber?"

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Roxas sits back in his chair in his office after dismissing his workers for the day. " Man, running a factory can be pretty hard work, thank God my workers don't want any pay, not like I know why. I haven't exactly done anything for them except give them work, maybe they just wanna see the demise of the government like the rest of us. " he shrugs it off and puts his feet up on his desk.

guy

Junior Junior Member
Daniel Payne slowly opened the door. He had his gun at his side, for he knew he would not need it.

"I'm going to be quick here." He said. "You know who I am Cyrus. And Scars, I know all about you."

He walks slowly toward the two. "You didn't think we'd let you get away, did you? The technology we've created from your test has been groundbreaking. Did you really think we'd let you have the chance to let the public know of our intentions? Whatever numbers of your resistance you have, and we have detailed files on all of you, is nowhere near the amount of blind sheep that is the main public. I will not let you try to stop what we have been working so hard for."

Daniel pauses for a moment, waiting for a response. He receives none, so he continues.

"You will come with me Cyrus. We have this whole city block surrounded. We hide in the shadows, following you at all times. I know exactly what you're thinking. I know how you're trying to escape me. You need realize, there is no escape."

He pulls out a small, silver square from his pocket, and hold it above his head. There is a loud screech, as the windows of the room shatter, and 35 silenced bullets hit the silver object.

"These are the marks of my men, with a seconds notice. Imagine what they could do if you try to escape. Now, Cyrus, you shall come with me. We can't let Project LIBERUM be stalled any further."

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Scars, hearing Will and his crew right now and and now this 'Daniel Payne' guy showing up made Scars a little irritated and gave him a slight headache. Scars held his forehead even though it looked kind of strange considered the fact he had his mask on. Scars the looked directly at Daniel Payne and growled, "We're completely surrounded by a crew of government lackeys. And you really think they'll just let you walk on out of here with Cyrus? Don't think so." Scars let out a loud sigh, "What do you even know about me, anyways? As far as I'm concerned... I'm just a not-so-secret-anymore rebel who previously was a brainwashed government dog. There's not much else to me besides that Whoever is under this mask is nonexistent..."

guy

Junior Junior Member
"apparently you're unfamiliar with my branch, as most are. You see, Scars, I am the government. The Department of Deception, to be exact. We have the most authority here besides the Commander in Chief himself. I came here for Cyrus, and that is what we will do. My soldiers are the highest trained in the country. Every single one of them could take out a whole army by themselves."

Daniel returns his attention back to Cyrus.

"So," he says with no emotion," What do you chose? To come with me and return to the tests, or attempt to escape only for you to fail and come with us? The choice is yours."

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus stared at him blankly. Daniel Payne was one of the reasons his life was hell. He was nearby when he caught Cyrus on possession charges. But it wasn't good enough to just lock him up for good. No, Daniel was the one who wanted to test the new strain of nano machines that had been developed.

Cyrus unconsciously rubbed his right arm, feeling the cold, hard surface beneath his jacket. The thing was worth money. Lots of money. A fortune to be exact. And now Daniel was here to take his life away again. Cyrus sighed and said, "What do I get? I have no reason to live if you take me and test me without some form of return. I can just fry everyone here, including myself and you, and there'd be not a damn thing you could do about it. So what do I get?"

guy

Junior Junior Member
"What do you get? You can get anything you want. I need you, to make a better world. The technology we created from you will make us a step further into making project LIBERUM a reality. We can take you by force, or you can come with us."

Daniel takes out his hand. "Anything you want, do we have a deal?"

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus thought for a bit and then lifted his hand. He really knew he didn't have much of a choice, and that Daniel was most likely lying. But halfway to meeting the shake Cyrus stopped his hand. "What is project 'LIBERUM'?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom