• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Big Brother (RP Thread)

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Sean:

She still held onto the elderly man's hand, leading him to his new apartment building. She entered, silently praying that Scars read her message correctly and ordered the emergency room. She led him to the reception desk and she smiled at the man behind it.

"Hello there! I believe there was a room called in not too long ago? The room is for this gentleman right here." She gestured to the old man.

The receptionist typed a few things on the computer, grabbed a room key and smiled.

"Yes ma'am, here you are." He handed her the key. Sean thanked him and she handed the key to the elderly man.

"Room 120, first floor." Sean pointed to the hallway.

"thank you, ma'am. So much."

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Eliza:

*Sitting in her alley way, making the knives that can shoot poison* No one will ever be my friend, no one ever was.

*Sees two officers patrolling, she hides behind a dumpster and uses her camouflage because the officers are looking for her, she knows it*

*Starts to cry* Does everyone hate me?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
(Quick notice, if you guys want to make a second character, you're welcome to do so. Just post in the sign up thread and I'll approve the addition!)

Cyrus

"Goddammit, where the hell is she?! Will is outside right now and night is falling. We better do something fast otherwise we're toast!"

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
(You may have to find a way to interact with someone else.....right now there's something else going on. You probably are nearby, but not in the imediate vicinity to anyone where they could interact with you since something else is going on with them....sorry, but that's the best I can give you :sweat:)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
One of wills groops herd some one and a sound in there head sets that a goverment soilder was down thinking it might be the rebles will gave them orders to investigete.(

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Sean:

She waved and smiled at the old man, then turned abruptly on her feet and headed out the door, right back to the apartment building next door. She didn't walk too briskly, nor too slowly. She made her way to the apartment that she just opened up and knocked on the door three times. She started to tap her foot, becoming impatient.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(Uh i miss posted in the wrong threed a while back there is a goverment task froce on its way to the building able to track scars with a chip implanted by a spider bite from the river.)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus ran to the door, pistol drawn and peered through. Seeing it was just Sean, he quickly unlocked it and opened it.

"Thank god.....you know, they'll be here soon. You gonna share the rest of this plan with us?"

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Roxas entered his factory, his voice changer had wore off, " OK, I've got something that'll help us, and I've already got the equipment I need, " he picks up a pair of goggles, " Now, in one lens I will put in a mini X-ray, and in the other, I will place a thin code cracking device. " he places them in their proper positions, and puts on the goggles, " Now if I close one eye, I'll be able to have X-ray vision, and if I close the other eye and open the closed one, I will be able to see the codes needed to crack a machine. " he lifts up the goggles but keeps them on his head, " Right now to go test this in the field. " he leaves the factory with his new invention still proped on his head.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Wills group surrounding the building.(btw i don't think that you will be able to see that much more X-rays can't see that well through buildings because they have metal parts and the more intense an uncontrolled X-ray(especially one so close to your face could cause some form of censer)

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
( It's an RP dude, sense does not collaborate, if your just making it so that your just gonna find us in instants and then destroy any ideas of ways to fight back what else can we do but defy science. )

Roxas walked around for a while then finds the building with the group in it, then puts the goggles on, " Hmm, the X-Ray is detecting multiple life forms in one room, no doubt that's them, but there's a few more than I remember, no matter, the code scanner is showing a couple of codes in the room, one's a password, from a computer probably, the other is something a little different, probably something wierd better jot the two codes down in my notepad, just in case. " he takes the goggles off, " Well, that looks like a successful test, I better get back to the factory to dismiss the workers for the day. " he turns to walk back to his factory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom