• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Big Brother (RP Thread)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
(Tayler is somewhere in the city, keeping out of sight from the Watchdogs)

Cyrus

Cyrus had ditched the suit well befor the city. The jacket made it too hard the run and he'd look really ridiculous in a damp business suit. Now all he had on where his pants and the shirt, which had it's sleeves rolled up. Ditching the pistol was also a smart move. He wouldn't have had much luck using it anyway. "Easier to just get a new one," he thought.

He didn't lose the others, but he made sure to distance himself from them. The blueprints would come in handy too. Option 1 was clearly sunk, but the multitude of other options available were just as easily possible. If he could get in, they would be at his mercy. He'd make them suffer for all the torment they caused him. And then he'd leave them broken and defeated while they watched their world burn.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
They started the assult when they herd the meating start to dispand. "
Will had resived a weiered messege about a weierd collection of parts that had thier gps cut near the same are so he sent another groop to investigate.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
(wellll.... I might as well reply to this...)

Scars kept his distance from the rest of the rebels. He figured at some point his identity as a rebel would be known soon, he just felt it. But somehow... he knew he wouldn't miss pretending to be a government dog. He knew his vision was real and he would get revenge. Hoping one of the other members had a backup plan, he continued to semi-closely follow behind Sean.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Soul kept her head down, keeping closer to Momiji and slightly distanced from the others. She had no knowledge of where they were going, so she stepped a bit closer to the others so they wouldn't be seperated, making sure Momiji didn't fall too far behind.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Roxas put on some green contact lenses, making his eyes seem green, then he flattened out his hair and dyed it a brown colour, then put on a pair of glasses and swapped his trainers for a pair of black shoes then he whitened his teeth, then he inhaled some form of chemical which made his voice sound deeper, finally he put on his lab coat. " Now let me see vat inventions my genius mind has in store for ze vorkers today. " he walks out of his office, " Let me see, vere ve left off, ah! I vas mixing my chemicals to see if I could try to create some new potions. "

Go_Skyward

Scars inched a bit closer to Sean and once he got close enough he whispered in her ear, "Please tell me we have a plan other than this...?"

(revival, ftw!)

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Sean:

She eyed Scars quickly before looking back down at the pavement.

"You doubt me?" she said, scowling in his direction.

Sean continued to walk at a brisk pace throughout the rush-hour crowd. She had the sense that the others were not far from her. Walking down the sidewalk, she abruptly turned into the entrance of an apartment building. She went to the reception desk, took a sharp turn to the left and entered the staircase hall. Making her way up to a floor in the middle of the building, she made her steps lighter, lithely creeping down the hall. Sean took her backpack off of her back and pulled out a pistol, inching up against a wall next to an apartment door.

She was going to run an innocent resident out of his apartment.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus saw Sean enter, hand in her pocket. "****! Not good!" he thought. "If I'm thinking correctly, she'll have them on us even faster than before."

Cyrus saw a guard in the crowd and ducked down. The man hadn't seen him, but he didn't want to take chances. It was growing dim. Twilight was upon them and they had only an hour of visible light left. Night was their best cover so Cyrus figured that Sean's plan, whatever it was would work better.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Soul watched from the corner of her eye as Sean suddenly entered into an apartment building. Trying to act as casual as possible, she pulled Momiji over and stood beside the building. "Whatever her plan is, it had better be quick." she thought to herself.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
After a while of testing Roxas hadn't made much progress, " It seems zat every time zat I mix a few chemicals together, zey make a poisonous concoction, it may come in handy, but for now, zey are useless bottles on ze shelf. " he walks towards the entrance, " I am going out to see if I can draw any inspiration from ze outside world. " he exits the building and starts wandering town.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Sean:

Knock knock knock.

Sean leaned her shoulder on the door frame, waiting for someone to answer the door. She knew that the person would look through the peep-hole, so she slid her pistol in her back pocket and clasped her hands in front of her, placing a faint smile on her face.

The door swung open, an elderly man standing at ease.

"Yes, miss?" He said weakly.

Dammit. Why an old man, of all people. A woman and her child would have been easier, for God's sake.

"Excuse me, sir," she said, flashing a brighter smile, "but you're in the wrong apartment building. Yours is the one next door."

The elderly man tilted his head in confusion, turned his head to examine his room, then turned back to her. "Are- are you sure? I think this is my-"

"Yes, sir. I'm positive. Let me lead you to your apartment next door."

Sean beckoned him with her hand, and he followed, shakily shutting the door behind him. She turned and walked slowly down the hallway, listening for the old man's soft steps behind her. She saw Scars at the end of the hallway, and she eyed him, trying to give him a serious look. Quickly, she pulled out her phone, typed a message in her notes, and she tossed it to Scars.

"Go in room I just visited. Call apartment building next door - order emergency rental room. I'll be back."

"Who w-was that, miss?"

Sean kept walking, reaching the elevator and taking the both of them to the ground floor. "Oh, the guy we passed? He will be inspecting the apartment room that you were in, making sure it's clean for the next person who resides within."

The elevator door clicked open and she grabbed the old man's hand softly, leading him to the apartment building next door.

(Rejuvination! ;) )

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Roxas saw Sean and the group in town, he chuckled, " So zey appear here of all places, vell, sooner or later, zey vill notice my laboratory, if they pay a visit is something I do not know, still, I must get back, ze vorkers may be vorried about me. " he turns around and walks back to the lab.

Go_Skyward

Scars picked up Sean's phone and pulled out his own 'government' phone and called for the emergency room next door. Once everything was set, Scars went into the room to make sure it was safe.

He then popped back out and gave everyone a signal that it was okay to follow.

(my reply is pretty lame because my brain is fried XD)

Go_Skyward

Scars shrugged, "I guess we should wait for Sean... I believe she has the brief case... with all that information... I found some interesting things."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom