• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Big Brother (RP Thread)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Well then this is the main thread for the Big Brother RP, created and hosted by yours truly.

Here's the sign-up thread for any one who wants to join. I may let people use more than one character later on, but we will see. I won't make any promises.

Here are the charcters
Darknut_Hunter

Name: Cyrus Larkson
Appearance: 6'-1" and 170 lbs. Has fairly pale complexion, has medium short black spiky hair, and blue eyes. Wears greyish-white or black skinny jeans, various t-shirts, a black hoodie, and gloves.
Personality: Is fairly quiet and reserved but used to be incredibly exuberant as child. Still harbors some childishness in him.
Background: Was picked up at the age of 20 for drug possession. Rather than lock him up the government decided to use him for a secret experiment for nano-tech. They injected him with nano machines and studied his reaction. Everything was normal until 3 days after the test. The nano machines had detected an infection in his right arm and rather than combat it medically attacked it physically, slowly removing his arm from the inside out due to faulty programming. The experiment was closed, all information swept under the rug, and Cyrus was put back out into the world. In order to get revenge Cyrus acquired a bio-mechanical arm from the black market and used nano-tech to attach it and integrate it with his system as well as reprogram the nano-machines in his body.
Weapons/Equipment: Nano-machines in his body are programmed to produce large amounts of electrical energy that can be used in a multitude of ways such as augmenting muscle out put or nervous and sensory perception. Bio-Mechanical arm functions as a way to discharge electricity in a physical form as well as it's ability to produce up to 500 lbs. of force. Also has a standard .45 caliber pistol and is an expert hacker with his phone (never leaves a trace).
Faction: Non-government; Vigilante

Raindrop14

Name: Momiji Atsucane
Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/fruitsbasket/images/3/33/Rin3-1-.jpg
Personality: A little confused, doesn't know what to think or do, shy
Background: She was unsure of what to do when the Big Brother government took over, so she decided she'd obey and do what she was told, even though she doesn't like it
Weapons/Equipment: Lazer gun and also a sword.
Faction: Government, but she can be convinced otherwise. She's a little iffy right now

Lukemon

Name: Roxas Venntus
Appearance: 5 foot 11 inches, about 165lbs, blonde short, spiky hair, often wears a white-ish shirt with black and red trousers, he wears a sort of spikes metal armour on his left shoulder.
Personality: Trusting, rather childish, a little flighty, follows his heart most of all.
Background: He was a little confused over the new Big brother government, at first he didn't really care, so long as he could have fun, then he noticed that the Big Brother government were getting in the way of that, and decided he couldn't side with them.
Weapons/Equipment: Baseball sword (it's a baseball bat that turns into a sword at the click of a button), grappling hook, and a helicopter.
Faction: Non-government

Chilfo Freeze

Name: Sean Lowlithe
Appearance: 5'4" and 120 lbs. http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/attachments/f113/28044d1343079429-big-brother-rp-sign-up-girl1.jpg
Personality: Determined. Set on a mission, doesn't like to be put off track. Can have a laugh once in a while. Will occasionally break down due to stress. Has weaknesses.
Background: Was taken in by the government for an experiment to add special effects to sight. The experiment wasn't taken too seriously, the president disapproving. The scientists threw her out when they saw that there was a side effect - the whites of her eyes gradually turned black, turning the pigment in her irises from brown to yellow. Little did they know that their experiment ended up working, but Sean would not let them know that. She quickly took actions for revenge, and since then, she's been slowly but surely planning a rebellion undercover.
Weapons/Equipment: Sight allows her to see incredible distances and incredible details. Gloves that have suctions that allow her to crawl anywhere she needs to. M107 Sniper Rifle.
Faction: Non-Government

Go_Skyward

Name: Scars (this is not his real name. He will be relieved as the story progresses. He 'discarded' his previous name.)
Appearance: Wears a mask that covers his entire face and head that looks like this: http://www.501st.com/crl/SL_CRL/SL106_Nihilus_COTF/106_03.jpg (but it has eye holes and a mouth hole, of course. To make it look more mask like.) The only visible part of his face are his blue eyes. He wears a black jacket with the letters TS on the back. He wears blue converse and blue or black jeans.
Personality: rough and tough. Takes crap from no one. Gets the job done. Can be very caring for those in need when he is not at his job, although.
Background: I better not say, it would give away what character I am using XD His family was killed by the government when he was 15 because they felt he and his family could be a potential threat. They left him alive and he became a living science experiment. He was brainwashed to think that everyone was evil and worked for the government removing anyone that could be a potential threat to the government. About when he was 19, he regained his memories and killed everyone in his sector that he 'worked' with. After this, he realized that he could use these new memories to his advantage to avenge his family. He now secretly pretends he is an emotionless killer for the government and still sort of does their dirty work, but really works to help liberate.
Weapons/Equipment: A scientific sword that works as a boomerang. Looks like this but larger: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110602181142/bleachfanfiction/images/7/79/Curved_Sword.jpg
He also uses a gun, lazer gun, if a normal pistol isn't fancy enough. He mainly uses the sword, though.
Faction: Secretly, Anti-government. But works for them, gathering information to take them down someday.

masterSword2

Name: Thomas Severson.
Appearance: 6'2" 160 lbs. Has dark brown hair, blue eyes, and wears glasses. Usually wears something like a black collared shirt and jeans.
Personality: A seemingly trustworthy guy, who in actuality is an excellent liar. He is a very friendly, likable guy with very good communication and social skills. He can be very persuasive and at times manipulative. He is a good team player. He has very strong opinions, and holds firm to them no matter what. He is a bit of an opportunist, but generally he is kind to those around him. As soon as he starts hacking however, he becomes solely focused on what he can do to cause the most damage.
Background: Owns a small computer repair shop in his town. He is the only one who works there. He Has completely separated himself from his family in order to protect them if it were ever to be found out that he is a hacker. Other than secretly being a hacker, his life hasn't been very eventful. He is hoping to find a group of some kind that he can join that opposes the government.
Weapons/Equipment: He is completely incompetent with weapons (i.e. guns, knives, swords) but instead carries a laptop hidden in a backpack, that's untraceable by the government, on which he is able to hack into things (including the government, but to a lesser
extent). At his apartment he has a desktop with the same qualities as the laptop. (although this next thing isn't really a "weapon" or "epuipment" I still consider it to fall under this section.) He is also able to talk his way out of many situations.
Faction: Secretly anti government, but seems like a pro government, law abiding citizen.

blue-eyes

Name: Tayler Bennet
Appearance: Long blonde hair with bangs that fall into her face often, brown eyes, tall, wears a blue shirt, jeans, blue earbuds, almost always in, and a laptop bag, holding her laptop.
Personality: Brave, smart (like genius), very caring, jokes around a lot
Background: Grew up under constant surveillance, always hated it. She was excellent with technology, and started to rebel against government. Left her family for their safety.
Weapons/Equipment: Laptop, untraceable, uses it to hack into things, a lot like Thomas. Has a watch that has a 3-d interface, like Iron Mans computer in Iron Man 2. Also has a pair of black gloves that can project electrical currents that she uses to incapacitate people.
Faction: Non-government

musicfan

Name: Will Glay
Aperance: Offical government clothing short but not buzzed cut brown hair 6' 11" glasses.
Personality: crual and controling.
Background: traind to get a confetion any way possible.
Faction: strongly tied to the goverment.
Wezpons: fear

Now due to the slightly more mature nature of this RP, I am going to allow swearing. Obviously the website will censor this out but I thought I would let you know ahead of time. Just don't over use any cuss words. Sparsely use them.

And without further ado, here we go.

Cyrus

Personal Log, 10:09 AM, 12/17/2056: This world has gone to the dogs. Literally. You can't go anywhere without hearing about Watchdog. What joke too. A program designed to monitor the entire populous and it's not even that good. Hacking it takes no skill and once you're in, you have the entire world at your fingertips. It's pathetic. Making money isn't a problem since I can steal it straight from the government. And best of all there's no paper trail. No electronic trail. They don't even know the money was taken.

Cyrus sat on the park bench sipping his coffee. "Double espreso, extra chocolate in it too. I swear, Kyle needs to find a better job than that stupid chain coffee shop. Start his own business."

Cyrus sighed as he read the paper. Another arrest. Stupid reasons too. It was listed as a suspect in a double homicide case but by hacking the data system he saw that it was a stupid misdemeanor. He had a wrap so that's what did him in. It was all the same. "If only I could share what I lost he though, rubbing his right arm as he did so. He was covered up so it wouldn't be seen. His secret was something that had been with him for 5 years and he never revealed it never would.

(The personal log will be something that Cyrus does every once in a while. It's basically just notes but they usually pertain to the story)

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Sean:

Junior year in college. It had been exactly two years to the date that the government had tossed her about like a child's game of hackey-sack. She scoffed at them every chance that she could; it was their loss.

She walked with her books in her hands, heading to her next class. It was a big University, surrounded by a metropolis. She loved the city; lots of places to hideaway. As she walked through the park on her way, she came upon a guy reading a newspaper. Sean hadn't read up in a while, which she really needed to do considering who she was. Sean slowed her pace a bit, tightening the dilation of her pupils in order to get a clear glance of the front headlines and sub-headlines.

Christ. 'Domestic Violence' is something that the media blows up these days? ****, I remember when 9/11 had that big of a headline. A damned shame.

She then dilated her pupils back to their previous state and picked her pace back up, deciding to make a quick stop at a gas station for grub.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
" Another day, one more day under the watchful eyes of the wonderful government. Sarcasm, a nice way to start the day, although I really have no idea what time it is. It could even be afternoon already, still no use moaning about it. " Roxas stands up and gets out his grappling hook and tosses it upwards, it hooks onto something, he looks up and sees his helicopter hovering there, " I forget I'm supposed to land the thing when I'm going to sleep. " he climbs the rope attached to the hook to get onto his helicopter, " Good thing I remembered the hook. Still, I don't even know what I'm supposed to be doing, but I guess I'll just have to fly around, how 'bout I try some manoeuvres. " he flys the helicopter around, doing the occasional backflip and barrel roll.

masterSword2

Smile!
"Looks like its time for work" thought Thomas as he flipped the sign on the door from "closed" to "open". "Things have be going way to slowly lately. Ever since the goverenment started to do repairs themselves, I've lost customers. The only reason that they are doing that is probably to secretly install more of Big Brother's "protection" programs. It's ridiculous how many people mindlessly follow the government! I wish I could find some people with the same ideas as me. I'm not really sure what could be done to the government, but it'd be better than just-"
Thomas's thought are interrupted by the arrival of a customer. "Welcome!" Thomas says with a friendly voice. "What can I do for you?" The man who has just arrived then pulls out a laptop and lays it on the counter before Thomas. He then motion for Thomas to lean in. "I've heard that you can get rid of some the Big Brother programs on my computer. Is it true?" the man neverously whispers into Thomases ear. "Of course I can fix your computer!" says Thomas loudly while motioning to the security cameras made by Big Brother on the walls. The man, realizing what Thomas is trying to tell him, says, "What a relief! You are a life saver! When should I be here to pick it up?" "Well something sure messed up this computer badly. Itll be a couple days before it's running like it was meant to." "Thanks!" says the man as he leaves the repair shop.

"It sure is refreshing to see that not everyone is pro government. I wish I could meet some more people like that..." thought Thomas.

Last edited:

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Tayler hiked her bag higher onto her shoulder. It was going to be another long day. She walked into the classroom, ready to learn. As usual, History was first, when the teachers would explain how horrible the world was before the Big Brother program. She couldn't wait to get out of the classroom. A student who sat next to her, Aaron, was asleep, and Tayler decided to have a little fun. She put one of the gloves on and poked him, sending a small electrical current through his body. "Ahh!" He screamed, and the teacher yelled at him, for falling asleep during class. Tayler barely held back laughter.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Momiji:

Another day to wake up, go to work, come home, and go to bed again. It was like this every day. There was no change in her days, the "Watchdog" program wouldn't allow it. That was the only thing she didn't like. She didn't like being told what to do. But if it was the only way to get by, then what other choice did she have? She ate her breakfast and headed for the door, already dressed in her work clothing. Momiji got into her car and drove down the street to the office building where she worked at. She had been assigned a job there due to her exellent skill in mathamatics. She was an accountant there.

She stepped out of her car when she arrived at the office. The building was next to a college. She really hated it being there. The college students were annoying, and they gave her looks that she didn't like. As she walked through the door she noticed a man reading a newspaper.

You'll only get your spirits down. She thought, pitying the man.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
"You, Scars. You go on your patrols. Now!" A man in his team bellowed.

Scars was used to the yelling, he didn't care, he was the government's dog. He was supposed to have no feelings.

The one called Scars, who always wore a mask with a skull on it, replied with no emotion in his voice, "Yes, sir." He proceed to walk out of the government building to patrol the area.

(lame reply is lame. Also, I forgot to say Scars's mask has a skull on it. :P)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"So mister Turm you killed a man. So now you face a life sentaces." Said Will glay with a grin.
"N-n-nno i doesn't" said the man in the chair.
Will laugh "i know you dident but nothing you say will clear your name you are doomed to that sentace of death . ... Unless "he his smil got even colder " unless if you join the police to crush rebelins. What will you chouse."

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Sean:

"Thanks for stopping in!"

Sean had paid for a cup of coffee and a pastry. She didn't know if she had enough time, but she had to get her laptop looked at because of a virus.

Eh, **** it. I'll skip Chemistry today, she thought as she headed to a nearby computer repair store.

Up to this point, Sean had always kept letters in her backpack. Not ordinary letters though, oh no. These were the size of reciepts, and they had messages on them. She gave these reciepts to whomever she felt was surely anti-government. These little letters included a message to the reciever, telling them that she was anti-government as well, and if they wanted to contact her, then her number was there. Sean always had these just in case she met someone who was the same as her; she always hoped.

Sean saw that the store sign said "Open", so she walked in and straight up to the counter. She had been there before, and she had gotten a strong sense from the guy that he was anti-government.

"Hi, I've had you look at my laptop before. I have my reciept from the last time I did business with you, and I was wondering if you could take another look." Sean dug into her backpack and slipped out the special reciept, placing on the counter for him to take a look. Her distinguished eyes searched his face for a reaction; she knew that there wre Big Brother cameras everywhere.

masterSword2

Smile!
Thomas glaces down at the reciept. His eyes widen after seeing what's written there. He quickly composes himself, wanting as little suspicion as possible. He takes the reciept and places it under the counter. "I'm glad you decided to come back! It's always nice to see that I'm doing things right. So, other than fixing things up for you, is there anything you want changed?" Thomas adds extra emphasis to the word changed, hoping that she understands his meaning.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Sean:

She placed her laptop on the counter, opening it and typing in the password. "Oh, nothing but a little virus that I need you to get rid of," she said, smiling. "If anything happens, just give me a call."

Sean tilted her head a bit at the word 'call', hoping he recieved the signal. She then proceeded to leave the store.

Since Sean had decided to skip out on Chemistry, she headed out onto the busy street, looking to go window shopping for a few hours; keep on the down-low.

masterSword2

Smile!
Inside his head, Thomas was rejoicing. "I cant believe it! Finally I have a chance to get involved in a group! I've been waiting so long for this!" realizing the time, Thomas changes the sign outside from "open" to "closed". He then walks to the back of the store to his own room. The store severs the dual job as being a repair shop, and also where Thomas lives.Thomas thinks to himself, "I think I'll give her a call tomorrow. I should have the laptop fixed by then, and I can use returning it to her as an excuse to call without arousing any suspicion. Can't do a damn thing without the government secretly watching." "I'll start fixing it now, then go to bed, and finish the repairs tomorrow. That way, I'll have plenty of time to find out more about what she's planning. I wonder how many other people are. Involved. Well, no matter. Better get to fixing these laptops."

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Personal Log, 10:24 AM, 12/17/2056: A lot of people don't really understand how electricity works. They think they do but they don't. Me, I know if very well. I know that it can stimulate organs in the human body, power cars without keys in the ignition, and even become concentrated bolts of lightning. But today, I know that electricity can super charge a generator in order to cause an explosion.

Cyrus downed the rest of his coffee, folded the newspaper and stood up. He had seen a couple college students walk by earlier but both really didn't care about him. Most thought he didn't work when they saw him. He really didn't look like the working type though. Streets kept him on a low profile so that's how he was. But now it was time to go to work. The government had recently installed offices in the college, meaning that internet security was super uptight and that taught material was being regulated a lot more. It was time to send a message.

Cyrus walked in using a student ID and proceeded to the building housing the generator. He walked into the lower level, easy access since it was open to the engineering and tech students, of whom he had a current partnership with. Extracted his personal phone, something he had built and modded himself, and flipped out the key coder. Inserting it into the slot next to the elevator produced a light ding and the the doors opened. He selected the 3rd floor and went up.

Exiting, he repeated the process at the maintenance access and entered. Walking into the generator room, Cyrus drew his pistol and slid a silencer on it. He didn't want to use it, but if he had to he would. He wasn't concerned about the cameras either. He had already set them to loop the day before, remotely through his phone. Walking over to the machine he punched a hole into the circuit area and then began to fire electricity through the boards. Once they were good and fried he ran out. No doubt the cooling system was on overload so he estimated about 3 minutes to escape. On his way out he found the gas main and twisted the nozzle, letting out a torrent of gas into the hallway. As he escaped the building he heard a few students yell out, "I smell gas!" and then the whole building broke out in panic. He pulled the fire alarm as he ran past it. "Job done," he thought, "Now, I gotta get over to Thomas' shop soon."

(Yeah it's a long post but I got home from summer classes today and then fell asleep :lol:)

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Roxas flew over a small looking town, all he could confirm about the twon was that there was some form of school and a church. " The one thing the government can't monitor 24/7 is the sky. " he then saw a surveillance plane go by, " Not if I shoot down their planes at least. " he then turned his helicopter and aimed the gun at the plane and shot the helicopter's chain gun at the plane, making sure that it exploded in midair so as not to injure any townsfolk. " Who needs to have covert operations when you can just do this. " he shot down a few more planes then landed his helicopter in a random part of town, trying to obstruct as little as he could. " Better get some supplies, I'm running low on food, thankfully, my helicopter has no way of being stolen by anyone, because no one can crack my password to actually get in, never mind actually start it up with my special code. " he walks away from his helicopter into town.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Momiji:

She walked down the dull hallways to her cubicle office and seated herself in her chair. Momiji turned her computer on by pressing a button and waited for it to start up. As soon as it was ready she typed in her password and began her work. There wasn't much work to do today, at least not much for her mathamatical skills. So perhaps she'd be able to do something today. Suddenly some new assignments came up on her screen, which meant she wouldn't be doing anything today. She sighed and started her work on the millions of numbers she dealt with. After a few minutes in her office she heard commotion coming from the college next door.

Some crazy kid starting a fire probably. Well good luck to him when the Watchdogs catch him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom