• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Big Brother (RP Thread)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Scars sighed and spoke softly, "It's me, Scars, remember? I'm on your side. Sean, help him out. No one else move but Sean, ...Cyrus might be a bit freaked out." Scars rolled his eyes and spoke again to Cyrus, "Besides... if that gun had been in water... I doubt the only thing you'd shoot at me is mud."

(Scars sighs and rolls his eyes a lot... damn O.O)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Following the groop useing gps the small army (groop thing of goverment soldiers was ready to engaage them. They silenty aproched signal.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
As Roxas was surfing out of the sewer he smothered a few government goons blocking the exit and then found himself going down some form of river, " So that sewer must have been pumping water from this river for quite some time now. Man there must've been a lot of water, I'm still surfing on a tidal wave here. "

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"We have some one escapeing from sewer drange pipe#573" on of the garurds was able to shoot roan in the back of the leg.
The other groop begaing to move in and try to arest the groop.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Sean:

Upon seeing Cyrus make his way out of the water with a gun pointed at the group, she let her eyes do the work. They focused on his eyes specifically, taking in how much his pupils had dilated. She knew that this indicated the fight or flight response, so she read this reaction first.

Sean put her hands in the air quickly. "Cyrus, it's alright. It's Sean, remember? Your fellow rebels." She raised one eyebrow, scrutinizing his stance.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus' breathing steadied. He finally saw who it was that he was about to attack. He lowered his pistol and moved from his kneeling stance to a sitting position while he caught his breath. "Sorry....I thought you were....well, Will's men.....and that you were still searching for me."

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Scars sighed in relief, "That understandable. Anyways, we brought the files... but you may want to dry off first before looking at them... So, do we have somewhere we could go? We might want to move quickly though, Will's men may be on to us here pretty quick..."

Musicfan

the shadow mage
They set up a lissing device near were the subject had stoped moveing and heard there conversation."*smirk* hm scars .? Who would of thought."

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Soul had moved in front of Momiji when a man pointed a gun at Scars. When Scars and Sean talked to him, calling him Cyrus, she relaxed.

"So this is they guy?....Nice to finally meet you, we've been trying to get to you for awhile."

Her ears perked up as she sensed something near by. "We might wanna move. I don't know where we should go but we need to go somewhere, they're on to us."

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
The wave slowly shrank to nothing and Roxas' surfing came to a standstill, he left the board where it was and began to run, he found a place which looked like the town centre, " Hmm, I think I know this part of town a bit better, there's a good hideout somewhere here. I can go check that out. But first, I'm gonna need some backup. "

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Momiji:

They had found the man they'd been searching, and Soul moved in front of Momiji. She was a little thankful for the protection, but she felt relly helpless now. Although the only thing she could do is follow and obey orders from them.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Sean:

"Frightened me for a second there, Cyrus. Thought you were delusional." She smirked in his direction, then turned around. "Follow me."

Sean bounded off of her two feet, landing in a sprint alongside the riverbank. She had the suitcase in her hand and the backpack in tow. She let her pupils do their work, searching the area about them for suspicious happenings. As she ran, she didn't look back; she simply hoped that they could follow behind her.

Sean entered the streets of the town. Since it was rush hour, hundreds of people were bustling on the streets, homeward bound. She slowed her pace to a fast-walk, matching everybody else's. She turned her head to see if the rest of the group caught up.

"We'll lose 'em in the crowd. Just act like everyone else, alright? Head down, eyes on the sidewalk."

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
After a short while of walking he found a large factory like building, he walks inside and immediately gets greeted by one of the workers, " Ah! There you are boss, you'd been gone a while so we was thinkin' the worst. " Roxas smiled and said, " You got no need to worry about me, so how's work been? " Roxas started walking forward the man followed, " Well boss, we made that jammer you wanted, cameras shouldn't be much of a problem no more, plus we heared the news about the 'copter, so we started to salvage some parts and we're working on building you another one. " Roxas opened the door to an office, " Good work, " he dismisses the worker and enters the office.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom