• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Big Brother 2.0 (RP Thread)

"I hate catacombs." she said simply. "Too many in the US. They're bound to be trapped..." Or maybe you're just paranoid, Meli.

((erm, there are armored tanks and patrollers going door to door to find people. Meli's sure they're doomed, so she's trying to figure out how to escape notice.))

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Scars and Vincent had somehow managed to get separated from everyone else. How?

"I blame you!" Scars said to Vincent, his voice cold as ice.

"Hee hee. My pleasure." Vincent laughed back.

Scars then sees Melica. "There's that girl again." he then walks up to her with Vince in tow, "What's happening? Why'd we all get separated?"

(I LOVE COP-OUTS! ...not.)

Meli realized that the others were gone. She glanced around, swore softly, and looked back at Scars. "I have no idea. I just stepped outside because, frankly, I was bored. But listen, the feds are coming. Armed, door-to-door. They know we're here, they just forgot where." Her eyes flashed, deep in thought. She blatantly refused to sue an exit so heavily guarded as the catacombs... but what else could they do? Simply dispersing was too dangerous.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
"Well... that doesn't sound good. We have any ideas for plans? If not we need to think up one, fast." Scars bluntly says.

Vince shakes his head, "Well, I was sure your first thought would be 'fight'. I'm surprised."

"Shut up. I'm smarter than I appear... Anyways, we need a plan of fight or flight here..." Scars says.

"There are the catacombs, but with everything I did back in the States, they're probably more heavily guarded than ever. And that'll double once they know I'm here." She paces a bit and starts muttering to herself. "Just leaving would surely have us get caught unless we can loop around to where they've yet to go... but they know our general area. Depending on how fast and inauspiciously we can depart, we could pull off an escape, but at this point we can't go far before they arrive..." She continues.

((derrrrrrp))

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Something made him turn around he was not entirly shore what. He deisded to go back. (Can figuer out an escuse for him to go back)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom