• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Big Brother 2.0 (RP Thread)

((ooh! Trigger Melica!))

Melica was getting bored. Too much had gone wrong at this point, was it really worth sitting around for? She stood and slipped outside. It was cold, sure, but maybe she could find trouble or something.

Or maybe trouble would find her...

((I'm browsing this random little forum that you may know about,until Silver gets back or this RP gets going, but mleh. I am bored))

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(Government could drop nuke(i dont know how to strike through.) Im going to keep the AV s and infiltration program.)

((nukes are way, way too powerful. And they'd be bombing/wrecking their own property, a lot of it. Maybe you could come by, recognize Meli as an east coast rebel from the States, and... I dunno, get into trouble with her.))

Musicfan

the shadow mage
A man come runing down the rode and saw a girl as he ran down the street. "Run or hide just get out of the way."

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus climbed down from the roof's. He didn't hear the motorcycle anymore and figured it was save. He got down and began to walk down the sidewalk, clutching his right arm as he did. The pain receptors in it were going off like alarms in his head. "Must've been a special type of bullet," he thought.

Melica puts a hand on her head for a moment, wondering what the heck to do. It was too dangerous to leave--the feds probably knew their location already, just not the ones that were searching. But it wasn't safe to stay put at all... She was technically wanted herself. As soon as new of her antics reached Europe, she was pretty much doomed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom