• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Big Brother 2.0 (RP Thread)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
"Well... this could be problematic..." Vince stated in an obvious matter.

(I want this RP to live... we need to find something else for our characters to do.... herrmmm...)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"Well it looks like im going to go at it again" will said to himself. "I also have a new face that could be useful"

((I could make Melica do something rash, unprecedented, and roundaboutly helpful!))

"Oh, you don't say?" Kirinen glared at him in a When-the-hell-did-you-become-such-an-idiot way.

((...when-t-eh-hell-did-you-Bergman-such-an-idit waa. Wow....))

guy

Junior Junior Member
Outside Max-Co. Was a man in his early forties, wearing the clothes of an average fellow. Daniel was not average. He was the former leader of The Department of Deception in America. He was close to accomplishing his goal, until Cyrus acted up.
Maybe if I let him know his role, he would have done better, Daniel thought. It was too late though. Cyrus had not done what Daniel wanted, and so he had to die.

(dun dUN DUUUUUNN)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Armored Vehicles aproch near the area in londen that the resistence is hiden. (With in a 1 mile radius.) they apear to be serching for something.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
The taxi rolled up to the curb and Cyrus jumped out, handing the money to the driver before he did. He noticed a semi-familiar face as he walked in, but payed no attention. He thought it was just another bout of deja-vu.

He snuck into the the order room and set his order for a local warehouse and then wired the money via off shore account. "There," he thought, "That'll do it."

He exited quickly and waited for another taxi.

(your que guy)

guy

Junior Junior Member
Daniel quickly and discretely walked up to Cyrus. "Hello, old friend." Daniel pulled a gun out of his pocket and put it up to Cyrus' back. "We're going for a ride. It's time for you to live up to my expectations." A black car pulls up to the curb, and Daniel tells Cyrus to get in.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus felt the cold barrel press into his back and instantly spun around to face Daniel Payne.

"Thought you got fired? And as for the car, no thanks. You know just as well as I that I can take a couple bullets before falling."

Cyrus took a couple steps backwards and drew his own pistol.

"You on the other hand, are not as fortunate as I. This is where the creation destroys the master."

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus felt the bullet rip into the metal arm and he yelled out in pain.

"NO!" his head screamed "I won't be taken by him!"

And then Cyrus' instinct kicked in and he fled. He used as much of the electricity he had to drive his body, and ran down the street dodging into allies and trying to lose Daniel behind him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom