• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Big Brother 2.0 (RP Thread)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Scars laughs, "Ha. Good one. But this mask is my face now, get used to it. Besides, I have to get my information somewhere, right? Besides... info isn't the only reason I have a phone..."

(hehe.)

Go_Skyward

Scars smirks, "Yeah, that." He then stifles a laugh, it was kind of obvious.

Vince rolls his eyes. (BECAUSE HE'S BEEN DOING NOTHING.BRFIO8OKFOISD)

Go_Skyward

Scars blushes, although it's covered by his mask but you can see his embarrassment through his eyes. He doesn't really want to explain his situation with Sean here.

(*USES HEAL STAFF* COME BACK RP, COME BACK. YOU NO DIE >:C)

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
The sound of a slamming door shook Sean out of her daze. There were two penthouses occupying the top floor of the building she lived in, and she had the one that faced the North side of town. She never thought anyone could rent out the other one, she thought the government had paid to own it. She was momentarily confused as she got up from the couch and walked to the door. She looked out the peephole to see if there was anybody in the hallway, but no one was there. Sean shrugged and figured she'd find out sooner or later who it was that owned it.

Go_Skyward

Vince chuckles, "Since when do we do anything productive?"

Scars is hanging his head because he's still all whatever.

(good choice of words there, Skyward. *facepalm*)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus pulled on some more casual clothes and decided to make his way back out. He knew that his rash behavior would be a topic later and that he'd have to settle the score but for now he needed to get some research done.

Night was falling. He checked his phone and it read 5:39 PM. The sky was darkening in winter sky and he knew he'd need to get into the local offices fast if he wanted to get his orders in.

"MaxCo is closing in 20 minutes," he thought. "I need to get into that office and load an unknown order for some gear. Larger the better under a fake name to an unknown address should work."

Cyrus called a cab. The night was young.

(SUSPENSE!)

(@musicfan, sure that's fine)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom