• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Big Brother 2.0 (RP Thread)

"That's someone else's job I respond to what I'm given, no less. When the time comes to cooperate, I will cooperate. Do you know how to retrieve his memories?" Kirinen remains calm, though a cold tone remains beneath her voice.

((higjksadmnjkls n Kiranen))

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
"I'm getting ticked off at your selfish attitude. What the hell kind of baggage do you carry that gives you the right to treat anyone this way?!"

The power was slowly increasing in Cyrus' right hand without him paying attention.

"I'm going to be as selfish as I want to be because I don't know who I am anymore. Your little cult group's actions sent my mind packing years ago. My loyalties are twisted, and as of late I've forgotten to whom I owe my devotion. If I decide that I don't trust you, then you bet I'll leave. If you decide you hate me, go ahead. I'm starting to hate myself." Kirinen looks him in the eye stoically.

Behind them, Meli shakes her head. "God, Kirinen... he's got a point, you--"

"Shut up."

((.... holy njaklweeeeeeeedvnk HELLO KIRA!))

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
(Meh, Sean is outta the scene for now, so I'll create a little aside for her.)

Sean unlocked the door and walked into her penthouse apartment - one of the perks of working for the government. She threw her bag off to the side and swiped back the hood from the top of her hood, tossing herself onto the couch. As she lay there haphazardly, she let her mind wander back to the scenario that had just unraveled itself around her. She closed her eyes, remembering how it had been five years back. She can remember all of the meetings with the little group that they had. They were cunning and they had a good plan.

She furrowed her brow a bit and sat up, becoming confused. That was as much as she could remember. She could not bring back any memories of Scars. She also couldn't bring back anything about how she may have lost memory of him. She put her hand to her chin, puzzled. She knew he was familiar, and she told him so because it was true, but she couldn't pick up anything significant that had happened between them. Sean knew there had been something significant because she felt something there, something prominent. She just couldn't figure out why.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus couldn't hide his anger anymore, "Swear to god, this group wouldn't exist if it weren't for me! So you know what, if you don't want me to lead you fine, have fun doing it yourself."

Cyrus stalked past Scars and said, "You can find me if you want, but helping you guys is all I'll be doing," as he stormed out of the house and back into the cold winter air.

(don't worry, I'm developing the story a bit so this should make things interesting :P)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Scars sighs, "Cyrus, Cyrus, Cyrus." He mutters under his breath, "I'll go get him." Scars also leaves the shack to go talk to Cyrus.

Vince laughs, "Ah, drama. Can't wait to see what other uber nonsense awakens..."

Scars catches up with Cyrus, "Cyrus... dude." Scars sighs, "I know this is a 'well DUH' statement I am about to make but... you need to try to calm down."

Kirinen watches him go icily. "Because nobody understands anyone's motives anymore."

Melica pokes Kirinen's arm. "You both need to chill. In fights will get us nowhere."

((god, is Meli becoming a Kirinen? Kirinen is usually there to keep Melica under control. Now old Alrei is a Kira, and Meli's tryign to calm her. wtf))

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
(gotta love dat drama)

Cyrus spun on Scars and said, "Sorry, but I have to calm down? I can't calm down. I haven't been able to think straight since 5 years ago. So how bout you lead them or something. I'll handle things on my own."

Cyrus walked off down the street.

Go_Skyward

Scars calls after him, "Well... good luck." Scars is at an obvious loss of words. He sighs and walks back to the shack.

(SCARS IS THE KING OF SIGH.)

(SCARS IS THE KING OF SIGH.)

((Scars is also the King of Failed to Draw... yeha.))

"You don't know me. All my live, I've been able to outsmart my enemies. But then my enemies shifted. If this is the rebellion, I don't want to be a part of it as much as I used to." She shakes her head. "It's hard to explain. You shouldn't' care."

"Ii it a bad thing, then, that I feel like I should, and do?"

Kirinen is silent.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus returned to his appartment and thought to himself, "I think it's time Mr. Bedlam made a return."

***​

Cyrus walked out on the street in a suit and tie and walked to the closest bus stop, a brief case in on hand. The bus arrived a few minutes later and he stepped on, taking it to the down town center. As he got out and walked toward the apartment building, he reviewed his inventory and made sure to sound as american as possible.

"Laptop, guns, cash, phone, all in here," he thought. He walked into the apartment building and said to the desk clerk, "Hi, I just moved to England and I need an apartment. I see you have openings."

"We do indeed sir," the clerk replied. "Anything in particular?"

"Yes, a penthouse, preferably with a modern feel. I'd like it to match what my old one was."

"Of course sir, I believe we have just what you want. It's fully furbished already so you won't have to do much except buy your own supplies."

"Thank you," Cyrus said, paid, and took his key. "Mr. Bedlam is a go," he thought to himself.

He walked into his new apartment, set the case down, pulled out the laptop, and got to work. He started by contacting Scars via email to his phone saying, "I'm willing to meet up if you want," and sent his address.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Veranda was unsure as to how to partake in the scene that played out, so she stayed silent and watched. After Cyrus left, Scars followed after. Vince made a snide remark, as was his usual. Everything in their group seemed to be falling apart.

Why did I bring these people in the first place? She asked herself, not sure why she made herself known. I should've left them to be discovered by that fed, then maybe I'd be making progress with my mission... Veranda kept her silence, however, and sat waiting for something to happen.

Go_Skyward

Scars phone buzzed in his pocket, notifying that he had a message. He picked it up and read Cyrus's text. "Cyrus will be fine guys, he's still on our side. Anyways, with Will here passed out... what now?"

Vince shrugs

(REVIVE!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom