• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Big Brother 2.0 (RP Thread)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus looked at them both and said, "Look, you both shut up! Now calm down. We don't need to have another fight and ruin things for ourselves. Fights get us nowhere. We need to run tests, but I can't while keeping the electricity on him. Any takers?"

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Sean had finally made it back onto the streets of the city, walking down the sidewalk towards her apartment. She tucked her scarf in tighter, snuggling in against the cold wind. She crossed her arms and watched the sidewalk move past her feet as she went.

Scars. So familiar yet so distant. Why are his memories so blurry to me? Ellyra shook her head from side to side, shaking off the weird sensation.

At least they have my number. I hope Scars can give them the correct information about me and my surroundings. I want them to contact me at convenient times...

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus kept the electricity flowing while Melica approached as he did he turned to Scars who was next to him.

"I saw who you were talking to outside," he whispered "She's gotten has she?"

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(whelp...)

Kathrine stood by while they ran the test on the man named Will. That was his real name apparently, not the one he'd given them. She pulled up a wooden chair, and waited for results.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Scars keeps looking at the ground, "What... do you mean?"

Vince laughs, "Dream on. You couldn't kill me. Besides, even if you wanted to, you couldn't."

(I smell Vince abuse coming...)

(I smell Vince abuse coming...)

((you bet Vince abuse is coming. But as usual, Kirinen will fulfill her purpose in life and try to keep a tab on Meli... try, when she's not strangling him herself. DH, I believe you mean Kirinen, Melica has no idea how to do anything yet. She can't even walk!))

Kirinen carefully conducted the test, hoping she didn't botch it like last time. Well, if she did, then she wouldn't necessarily mind killing him... it would just be helpful if she didn't.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
"I heard it all man," Cyrus said pointing to his ears. "Remember, electrons focused into nervous center bundles let me control certain senses with high precision." Cyrus let out a little snicker as he said the last part.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Vince sighs, "But what does this have to do with anything?"

Scars shrugs and mutters, "I don't know too much about those kinds of things..."

(*Revive*)

((...useless again. I'm also completely at a loss. Think, brain, think...))

"Of course you did. I would expect no less of you, Cyrus." Kirinen said icily. "Right, so how do we reverse it? Clearly, he can't access his real memories."

"Eh, neither do I. Lenyrin learned to just be quiet until they figure something out and you can be helpful. Think I'll follow that lead." Melica shrugged, leaning back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom