• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Big Brother 2.0 (RP Thread)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus was looking on with interest but quickly growing tired. He then remembered something.

"Hey, when we had him grounded he pressed a button on his shoulder I think. Maybe that's what's causing this...memory altering."

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Nothing happanes. After a while a messge aperes on all electronic devices in a 25 foot radius. "You will not get any information from him there is no way to break this fail lock. All data will be delated"

Last edited:

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Scars shrugs, "Oh well... sh*t... I don't know anything about that garbage anyhow. Party's over." Scars let's out a angry sigh.

Vince smirks, "So he's useless to us then? How bout we just kill him, then!" Vince is smirking very largely with his last statement.

Scars feels like he senses something near, and feels like he should walk outside. "Guys... I'll be right back..." He then walks out of the shack and closes the door behind him. He has this pang in his heart, like something is calling him to look around, "Hello?" He calls out innocently.

"Tempted, Vince. Don't think I will." Kirinen loosens her bow, taking the arrow off the string and slinging it back over her shoulder.

"Why the hell not?" Melica demands. "He's a government dude, eh tried to kill half these people, personally I'd rip his--"

"I don't want to. He might be useful later."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
"Well that's a load of crap," Veranda said, flailing her arms. "Oh well, we'll just have to keep him until we find a use for him. And trust me," She directed it towards Will. "We will find a a use for you."

She was hoping to get some information out of this guy; deep down she really wanted to know who it was that killed her sister too... She then remembered that Cyrus and Scars had apparently been in the group Momiji was in; the rebel group who was fighting against the government five years back. She wanted to ask both of them what had happened to Momiji, but held back with this many people around.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
You've got to be kidding me. That is some uncanny timing. Sean rolled her eyes and panicked as she heard the door shut and someone call out.

The voice was oddly familiar. Why did the voice feel so close to her internally? She didn't know whether to reply or not, so she stayed silent, hoping whoever it was would just go away.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
He called out in a calm voice again, "Hello? I won't hurt you or anything, just come out. I know you're out here..." He wasn't sure why, but he was just so determined to know if someone was really out there. He paced around the front door, debating whether it was a good idea or not to look around the building.

Vince shrugs, "Oh, finding a use for this dastard will be the easy part... what we'll do with him afterwards will be difficult. So many different ways to put a person out of their misery, you know?" He chuckles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom