• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Big Brother 2.0 (RP Thread)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus stepped out of the alley and onto the street. It was crowded now and as he looked he lost sight of the person he saw earlier.

"Must have been my imagination," he muttered to himself. If only Sean were still alive. Then he'd have some better help. She always had a plan.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
((I am so magical! My magic mind is filled with joy in ways that make you think I'm always correct... joking, kind of an inside joke.
I'LL HELP! Um, kinda enthusiastic/irrelevant there, sorry, but I'm reading it again and I see so much that I could do... but then, the tricky part comes up, Aren and Meli, Leni and Meli, or Marceren alone? It changes everything...))
(We'll just have to see, I guess. Very special magical Monolith. bumbumbum!)

Scars picks up Will by the collar. "Good. I'll carry the dastard. Now, lead on, Veranda."

Vince laughs.

(funny part is Scars is only like.... 5'5-5'8 range. I haven't decided his official height yet. lol.)

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Sean was lucky enough to be able to scanter away into the boutique that she longed to visit. She was content in this Bohemian-style shop, searching through the woven scarves and unique sets of jewelry.

While she did so, she couldn't help but let her mind wander. Was that really them? Ugh, yes. Of course it was. I'm in denial that it was them. I don't want to be affiliated with them. Or do I? No, I shouldn't. I'm within the system now, currently infiltrating. I've got my plan, why do I need them now? But... why do I feel wrong in deserting them?

Her mind wandered aimlessly as she made her way around the boutique.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus followed. It'd be safer going to her house since his, while safe, was most likely under watch at this point.

As he stepped inside he took his coat off revealing his right arm underneath and asked, "So what's our plan? What do you propose we do?"

He looked over at Melica and noticed she was still upset. "Relax, I'm over it now, whatever it was. No beef between you an me, okay?"

She exhaled slowly. Melica seemed more vulnerable for a moment, quiet and small. "All that was questioned was truth. I can let that go... The truth is always questioned." The weird moment passed and she acted normal again. "Yeah, it's fine."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Veranda stepped aside in her shack to allow people to come in. The place was a mess, especially after she threw her junk around from frustration. She threw her coat someplace to the side, and waited for everyone to enter.

masterSword2

Smile!
"Thank god we're finally some place safe again. We got very lucky that we weren't caught. Lets try to avoid situations like that if possible."

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Scars had followed everyone to the shack, bringing Will with him, "Question time right? If not. We'll just kill him... right?" Scars kept asking questions, feeling he was doing something wrong.

Vince shrugs, "That's up to the others. Personally, I want to see his blood all across the walls." he then creepily licks his lips like the creep serial killer he is.

(I feel like I am doing something wrong, they ARE going to question Will, right? If not. I'll just say Scars followed the group.)

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Picking out a woven scarf for the cold weather, she payed the amount at the register. She wrapped it around her neck as she walked out the door, keeping her hood up to prevent the frigid wind from hitting her face.

Sean was sure that the others would be gone by now. She had to admit, she was curious. Her curiosity happened to get the best of her. She walked back from where she came, looking back down the alleyway where she had first seen the others. They were now gone. She walked up the alley slowly, making sure her presence was not known.

Sean wondered where they might have headed off to. She looked down at the footprints and followed them out to a shack just a little out of town.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
(Again, Taylor shall be typing. I also did this in the 1st Big Brother, and will continue for a while. Also, very sorry for me not being on in forever. I will try to get back into RP again.)

Taylor, after leaving Cyrus, had walked around town on the roofs. She sat down and opened her laptop and started typing. She sat there for what seemed like forever until she saw something that interested her. Sean. She closed the laptop and jumped from the roof, landing lightly. She followed Sean from a distance.

(Sucky post with a sucky excuse for disappearing. It was the lamps. I am slowly losing my mind.)

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Moon and Soul had followed the group. Now, Moon walked over and stood next Scars, observing Will up and down, then smiled, "Yea, I say so. Unless we all had other plans, I think questioning is good."

Soul nodded her agreement.

"Hmph. I stopped wanting his blood years ago. When he stopped hunting mine." Kirinen doesn't loosen her bow. "All right, do it."

((oh my gosh... Silver, you do recall Xance and Lannon?... I may have a Kiranen... This is SCARYYY. But my problem/confusion, why am I being scared here?))

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Sean followed the snow tracks to a shack, keeping a safe distance from the windows and doors. She did not want to be seen, but she wanted to hear what was going on. She wanted to know what they were doing. Were they planning another revolt? Maybe they needed her help. She didn't want to be arrogant, but for an instant, she thought they wouldn't be able to succeed without her knowledge and assistance.

She sidled up to the side of the shack, slyly ducking under one of the windows that was slightly cracked. She perked her ears, wanting to listen closely. I feel like such an imbecile right now. What am I doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom