• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Big Brother 2.0 (RP Thread)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"Im Frintze Erald I work in a bank. I'm a teller. The bank is in [insert city in ohio] Ohio on main street. Although its weird it dose not feal or look like Ohio."

Kirinen's eyes narrow. "You don't say. Come up with a reasonable explanation why you're in London, and why you look and sound exactly like a person I used to work with named Will, then I might not shoot you."

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
(Introduction time... here we go! :D)

It was a day off for her. It had been 6 months since she had a day off from work. She was taking it in full stride. Jeans, hoodie; comfortable clothing that she hadn't worn in what seemed like ages.

She made her way downtown, her hair down like she always wore it. People still gave her strange looks due to her eyes, but she was far beyond used to by now. She actually liked the way that the people at her work accepted her eyes. Then again, it has to do with time. Give someone time and he or she always will get used to it. So she dismissed the thought.

She strode along the sidewalk, passing a couple of barbershops and small restaurants. She looked down every alleyway, always curious. She occasionally had flashbacks to five years prior. Oh, how they had tried and failed against the government...

Now she's successfully in the government, corrupting it from the inside-out. She smiled crookedly at how far she had come.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
(Hylian Monolith... I do remember! Great RP. Do I know you? Did you have a different username? I feel as if I should probably know you...)

"Thanks!"

Sean walked out of the massage shop, waving back at the lady behind the counter. When was the last time she had ever done anything for herself? She could not remember.

She walked past an old building, on her way to a small boutique that she always adored, but slowed down when she caught a glimpse of a group of people down the alley. She slowed her pace, tucking her hair behind her ear and slowly turning her head in the direction. In the moment that she did so, she tightened her pupil, catching detailed sight of the individuals.

Her heart sped up to three times its pace as she turned her head back to the front and attempted to look as if she never passed the alley.

I never... oh God. They're here. If they saw me... God. I don't want to deal with this. I'm on my own now, doing just fine! Great...

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
((this is completely irrelevant, but I suddenly want to be in The Last Survivors... really badly... Inexplicable? Yes, very. You'd remember it, Chilfo.))
(I was thinking of maybe having another last survivors... just maybe. Maybe this time it could star Vince and Xaviar. I haven't used those two too much XD)

(Hylian Monolith... I do remember! Great RP. Do I know you? Did you have a different username? I feel as if I should probably know you...)
(Monolith is new... ish. You probably have never met her before. But Mono read up on our previous RPs, so she knows all about it. XD. Mono is also a good RPer, as you could probably tell, Chilfro.)

Scars sighs, "You're a liar. Liar. Liar. LIAR. You're the same f-ed up Will I knew back then. You always have, always will be. Don't you DARE lie to me."

Vince shrugs, "Touchy." He stifles a laugh.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(She's telapathic... :rolleyes:)

"Let's just go, okay? We shouldn't dally..." Veranda said, making a point that they needed to get this over with.

(Oh okay! I was gonna say, how does she know?! Haha good to meet you, Monolith! :) )

((yes, I'm new ish, came only around November... but I like it here. I've read a lot of old RPs, Survivors just kinda stands out. Thanks, Silver, I do try my best. Nice to meet you, Chilfo. Silver, make that RP. I will carry it to the end if I must do it alone.

But I'm also telepathic, yes. :right: ))

"It's just not a good idea to lie, I though you were the one who taught Me that. Anyways, do you ahve a place for us to go... person? I'd gladly drag him somewhere, it is dangerous to stay."

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus started to walk out of the alley way, wanting to just clear the area and wait for the others when something caught his eye. It was a person who looked familiar, even at a distance.

"Is that...?" he thought speeding up to see if he could catch up to them.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Scars grabs Will by the collar, "Where do we need to go? I will drag his a** out of here, if need be."

Vince snickers, "Always the blunt one."

Scars rolls his eyes.

(Scars has rolled his eyes twice in two different RPs yes! And yes. Mono is magical.
I might make that RP... I just need to refresh my ideas I had for it... hmm)

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
(Monolith - good to know you've got some historical knowledge of the way we roleplay! It'll definitely help you out here, but from what I've seen, you need no help! Thus, let us proceed!)

Sean proceeded down the street, pulling up her hood in the process. She realized that she needed to leave the scene quickly. She couldn't pick up her speed though, she would look oh-so suspicious. The government has picked up their security in the past couple of years and she knew it well, so all she had to do was keep calm. Even putting her hood up was risky, but she did what she could to hide herself from the others in that alley.

(Scars has rolled his eyes twice in two different RPs yes! And yes. Mono is magical.
I might make that RP... I just need to refresh my ideas I had for it... hmm)

((I am so magical! My magic mind is filled with joy in ways that make you think I'm always correct... joking, kind of an inside joke.
I'LL HELP! Um, kinda enthusiastic/irrelevant there, sorry, but I'm reading it again and I see so much that I could do... but then, the tricky part comes up, Aren and Meli, Leni and Meli, or Marceren alone? It changes everything...))

"Please, do so." Kirinen keeps hr bow trained on him. "You did say you had a place you could take us... lead the way." she said to Veranda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom