• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Big Brother 2.0 (RP Thread)

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" I was built by Liam." The robot finishes working on her leg and zaps her with a small amount of electricity to make sure she can move it.

Last edited:

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus heard someone call his name out and looked up. A girl stood there looking at him. He stopped and stared at her puzzled. She looked familiar but he couldn't tell why.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?"

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Scars decided it was time for him to leave his little "home" he had made for himself so threw his hood over his mask and walked outside, towards the city. Once there, he kept towards the back roads, hoping not to be seen.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Veranda threw her pencils and whatnot across the room in frustration. This was by far the hardest infiltration she'd have to make, expecially without her former comerads. Kyle was still in the government building for another week, so she had no contact with her spy until after then, and Sarah was studying the layout of the current securety system. All Veranda had to go off of was the previous layout of the buliding, and only guesses as to where the lazer and alarms were, along with their current goal piece. It was blue-prints she was after. Blue-prints on their new models of weapons to weed out enemies. She needed to know everything about them so she could have a defence, and offence against them. But without Kyle and Sarah's information, she had to do all of this by guessing. Her former comerad Ned had been a great help in planning these sorts of things, but now that he was shot to death a year ago she had to do this all on her own.

Veranda tried to remember what Ned would have done, but the condensed room made it hard to think. She pulled her jacket off the hanger and put it on, trudging outside in the wintery cold to go to town. She needed to stock up anyhow, so going to town wasn't a bad idea at all.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
The robot walks back to Liam. Liam picks the robot up. " There is someone who is looking for you." The robot says.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
"Well, do you remember a girl five years ago who had electric gloves?" Taylor asked, smiling slightly. She hda changed in the five years and besides, back then , she didn't see Cyrus much anyway.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Taylor walks closer to Cyrus, putting her hand on his shoulder. "Well," she started, sending a small amount of electricity through him, "I don't just know her, I am her." She smiled, removing her hand from his shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom