• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Big Brother 2.0 (RP Thread)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Will began to take notes on each event that happaned. Since it was a memory he was able to control the speed and was able to finsh it in a matter of hours.
(it looks good)

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Soul walked out, ducking and weaving through alley's until she finally came to her favorite spot. A small backyard belonging to one of the abandoned houses. In the spring and summer time, it was such a beautiful place; like a miniature park. Being January, though, it was freezing cold. And being in White City, a town right next to London, made the temperatures even worse for some reason. Even so, she loved the covered porch and how warm it stayed in the winter. She jumped over the medium sized fence with ease and quickly went into it.

Moon sighed. She was bored. And she desperately needed to go to downtown London to get some new stuff. But, Soul always liked to go there too. Guess I'd better go get her, she'd kill me if I went without her, she put on her coat, zipped it up, then bounded out the door. She knew exactly where Soul's little mini-hideout was, she had followed her there once. Now, she hurried through the quiet, abandoned neighborhood and finally reached the place. Standing outside the fence, she called, "Hey! Soul! I'm going to London, wanna come or am I going at it a loner?"

No answer. A few minutes later, Soul trudged out of the cozy shack and walked up to the fence. "I guess...let's go," she said as she jumped over it. The two women headed back to get the little car before heading to London.

Melica swears a bit more, then just lies in the snow, sort of weeping. When the heck did I get so vulnerable?" she mutters. Groaning, Melica drags herself up and tries to make it into town without falling. Maybe I should buy warmer stuff...

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Taylor sat at the small wooden desk crammed into the corner of her well lit apartment with her laptop open and a Pepsi in her hand. She clicked through one of the many windows she had open, one of which had her own program searching for facial features of any of her former comrades.Suddenly, a notification appeared. 1 new email. She clicked to it and read through it. More government propaganda. Delete. As she clicked back to the facial recognitions, she got a match. For the first time in 3 years since she designed it, she got a match. "YES!" She exclaimed, knocking her Pepsi from where she set it down. She caught it and set it back down. Quickly, she checked who it was. Cyrus. She quickly checked the address and closed the laptop, putting it into its bag. She slipped on her gloves and opened her window. Jumping from the 3 story, landing onto the second story roof of the other apartment. She ran, jumping from building to building. Finally, after 20 minutes, reached her destination. She looked and found Cyrus. "Hey, you!" She shouted, looking at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom