• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bicycles, so hard to ride or not?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Never learnt, when i was a kid anyone seen trying to learn to ride a bike was bullied for not already being able to do so, and buy bully i mean most of the time stuff got thrown at them. so in the end it was easier to never bother

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I didn't learn how to ride a bike until sometime in fourth or fifth grade, so probably when I was nine or ten years old. The funny thing is I didn't even have a bike of my own, I actually managed to get my friend's dad to teach me and then eventually my dad got me a bike after I told him I had learned how to ride. I was a little scared at first, but it actually ended up being a lot easier than I expected and I managed to pick it up pretty fast.

I biked almost every day for several years after that, biking to school often. However, I currently don't have a bike and haven't in several years, but I intend to get one soon so I can start riding again. I miss it.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I learned how to ride a bike when I was around seven or eight years old and once you learn how to it is something you don't really forget how to do. I haven't done much cycling in the past few years though. The only time in recent memory I cycled was for a half day around a lake near the base of Mt Fuji around this time last year.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
I learned when I was pretty young so I can't remember if I had a that much of a hard time or not, I'm sure I wobbled around and all that but I never had much difficulties afterwards, even if a good amount of time has passed

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I think I must have been 5 when I learnt. I definitely wasn't very good at it and remember crashing into a car. I haven't ridden in years and don't even own a bike anymore. I prefer stick with the car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom