• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Biased Final Boss Area?

D

Doctor_PB

He was sealed in Faron Woods because that's where the Temple of Hylia was...I don't think bias has anything to do with it.

The temple of time was created in Faron, or the lost woods, therefore that has to be where the final boss was held. ALSO, if you payed attention, you would realize Demise did create his own realm in which we fought him, lmao.

If you look at the world map, you'd see that the sealed grounds is in the exact center. To me, that makes it connected to every region. Faron is just the only region that you can access it from.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
He is sealed in Faron Woods, Ghirahim unleashed him in Faron Woods, you fight him in Faron Woods. makes sense to me

Maybe if the Sealed Groudns were considered their own region, not part of the 3...
I am kind-of biased towards Lanayru Desert (bonus points if you can guess why), so I would have nerded all over the place if the final boss battle was there. But, it really happened in a weird water/sky/space thing. So, i can't really complain.

Oh, link has the triforce of courage! Triforce of Courage = Farore = Faron woods?

Z

ZeldaScrollsV

In the present that battle could not have been, because of Link's wish (Triforce) and the only place that you visit on the past is sealed grounds, because Lanayru's portal has been destroyed.Well, that game had exploded Wii's limitations in amount of content, so they could not create an extra area JUST for this battle.

I don't think it's biased. The Sealed/Hylia's Grounds was where Demise's seal was. Having Demise's portal to the final boss fight at the exact place of the seal was an excellent way of placing the boss fight.

I've never thought of that, but just because that's where he was sealed doesn't mean that the game is biased.

It would have been cool to see like the battle take place on Skyloft and the people are screaming and you have to save them

We could've had a bunch of Mii's jumping up and down in Skyloft, kind of like in Mario Kart. (just kidding)

If you look at the world map, you'd see that the sealed grounds is in the exact center. To me, that makes it connected to every region. Faron is just the only region that you can access it from.

I second this thought. We have to remember that just because Link can't walk from the Lanayru Desert to the Sealed Grounds doesn't mean a path doesn't exist. Our Goron friend on the surface made the rounds just fine for his research.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom