• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

BGM Skyward

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Somthing I noticed, in the first trailer they released, the one with no sounds just music, the music they put... sounds orchestrated. I don't know if it's just me but I've never heard that tune before, and saying so, Nintendo made that tune specifically for the Skyward Sword trailer it seems. So is it orchestrated because it seems that way on how I hear it. Maybe it is just me. >:3 ?

Somthing I noticed, in the first trailer they released, the one with no sounds just music, the music they put... sounds orchestrated. I don't know if it's just me but I've never heard that tune before, and saying so, Nintendo made that tune specifically for the Skyward Sword trailer it seems. So is it orchestrated because it seems that way on how I hear it. Maybe it is just me. >:3 ?

The song they used for the trailer isnt new, check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFxu8V4MI6o&feature=related

Listen around 00:49 seconds ;)

David

But you called me here...
@MarioBr1: No that's the music for the second trailer, look at the first trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alsWeDp_z0k
Watch the entire trailer and you'll see. It KIND of sounds orchestrated, and plus, I've never heard it so it's maybe made specifically for that trailer.

I think that the music in the trailer is MIDI. To me, I don't really hear the distinct sounds that comes with orchestrated music. There's no vibrato and hardly any expression in the music. Any and all professional musicians play with those types of styles. I'm pretty certain that the music in that trailer is at least a high quality MIDI file.

@MarioBr1: No that's the music for the second trailer, look at the first trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alsWeDp_z0k
Watch the entire trailer and you'll see. It KIND of sounds orchestrated, and plus, I've never heard it so it's maybe made specifically for that trailer.

I completely had forgotten about that trailer! I didn't even notice the music until now :P
All I remembered from the Zelda part of E3 was watching the 2nd trailer and Miyamoto play :P

I just watched the whole E3 again and saw the 1st trailer :clap:

WeeGee

TheHeroOfTime
I want orchestrated music that sounds to epic to be true, pretty much the Zelda version of music.

I guess I will be taken for a foolish person but I will say it anyway:

It doesn't stress me and i don't really care if the music is orchestrated or not, it will be a pleasing change, yes, I would enjoy it and thank them for doing it, but I am not expecting it, much less going to feel devastated if they decide to change their mind about it.

Right now I am more worried about the game itself, regardless of how relaxed they want to appear, they have already explained about the small time they have to complete the game, and Oh, I really hope they do take their delay if that means we'll have a quality game.

The music in Ocarina of Time stills bounces in my head, it was good tunes, same with some from Majora's Mask. Go back to your gameboys and SNES... I can feel tranquil whatever music in whatever format is in the game it will be all right.

I haven't heard the fan-work, but I don't want to take credit from their works just because they are not part of Nintendo teams. The way I see it: it is great Zelda inspired them to do this. It is great that a game that is not out there yet pumped them up so much to try to compose tracks for it. That makes me feel more proud of being a fan of a franchise taht it is recognized and inspired others in many ways.

All right. Rant over. :P

Ya, I like the demo music. Especially with the bird chirpings and such. Its relaxing and Zelda esque. Doesn't really sound orchestrated. But it sounds like good quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom