• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Between MM and TP

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
source???

What gave you that impression?

source???
I got the impression that there was a genocide because snowpeak is a hyrulean fortification equipped to the teeth with weapons and there are only two yeti (that we know of) and the yeti seem equipped for the environment that they are in, barring plague there is nothing else explaining why there are only two and if they had a tribe why would they need to seek shelter in the ruins.
About the earthquake that is a mistake I made for not going back to double check my work in the quote "But...a rockslide blocked the way
to the village long ago, so you can't get there anymore." and also took the many various rocks you find in your way on roads as well as the gerudo desert being cut off from lake hylia and assumed it said earthquake. I am sorry.
And as for the last one I made another mistake (I'm quite sorry about these insomnia does that 2 people) but I guess I got alittle carried away with this quote "What hope there is in our kingdom is frail and dying...but there's still a group trying to do what it can."

felipe970421

Mardek Innanu El-Enkidu
I got the impression that there was a genocide because snowpeak is a hyrulean fortification equipped to the teeth with weapons and there are only two yeti (that we know of) and the yeti seem equipped for the environment that they are in, barring plague there is nothing else explaining why there are only two and if they had a tribe why would they need to seek shelter in the ruins.
About the earthquake that is a mistake I made for not going back to double check my work in the quote "But...a rockslide blocked the way
to the village long ago, so you can't get there anymore." and also took the many various rocks you find in your way on roads as well as the gerudo desert being cut off from lake hylia and assumed it said earthquake. I am sorry.
And as for the last one I made another mistake (I'm quite sorry about these insomnia does that 2 people) but I guess I got alittle carried away with this quote "What hope there is in our kingdom is frail and dying...but there's still a group trying to do what it can."

Well it's Kind of canon that thre was an earthquake that separated Gerudo Desert from hyrule, there are a lot of chasms in Hyrule (especially in Gerudo Desert), and also landslides, a lot of passages are blocked by boulders (some so big only a Goron can break 'em(south hyrule field)) the possibility of an earthquake is open and perhaps it was made to seal the Gerudo out of Hyrule (explaining her absence in TP and their re-appeareance in FSA) it could also be possible that the eathquakes of TP are linked (or somehow related) to the earthquakes in Mercay island in PH

Last edited:

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
It's been a while, but I got the impression that the chasms had been around for quite a while (as well as the wall separating the desert), while the blocked paths were a more recent event. Not really conducive to one 'earthquake' event. -inb4 'there were two earthquakes'-

I still think Nintendo is keeping some space for a future game about the hero of time.
So that Link traveled on and got into another adventure, and learned some new tricks in there.
Maybe he finally finds navi after that. But I think Link becoming a Stalfos is cruel. His form is a golden wolf.
So I still won't believe the Stalfos-theory. Maybe he just married Malon (or not), or felt that danger was coming
to Hyrule again in the future. And he wanted to help the next hero.
Well, we can talk about it but we won't know for sure what happened.
Only Nintendo can tell (And I hope they do, I'm so curious what really happened after Mm)

felipe970421

Mardek Innanu El-Enkidu
Regarding the whole "turns into a Stalfos" thing, it is highly unlikely, first, it just doesn't seem right, second, the HS calls link his child, sugggesting a family line, which would mean he did return from lost woods (imb4 he went back to the forest), third and last, many people are saying he became a Stalfos but in official artworks and in-game screenhots it can be clearly seen he is shade, not a Stalfos

Hero's Shade.jpgStalfos.jpg

Also, regarding the earthquake, saying there were two earthquakes would be adjusting evidence to fit the theory, I still think there was an earthquake, but the landslides I think were recent (Zant's fault maybe?)

Edit: Images are better here and here

I don't think Link turned stalfos and/or skull kid in the lost woods after MM, that would be really lame. I think he just died normally and became the hero's shade.

Groose

Groosenator
Nothing really needed to happen in the time between MM and TP. Link could've gone back to Hyrule, Ganondorf was sent to the Twilight realm, and for all we know it could've just been a time of peace, and then the events of the shadow invasion happen as Twilight Princess starts.

felipe970421

Mardek Innanu El-Enkidu
Nothing really needed to happen in the time between MM and TP. Link could've gone back to Hyrule, Ganondorf was sent to the Twilight realm, and for all we know it could've just been a time of peace, and then the events of the shadow invasion happen as Twilight Princess starts.

Hyrule doesn't look like it's anywhere close to peace before the events of twilight princess

WechyPichu

is hiding behind 7 froxie
I know this cannot be put into the Zelda timeline but how about this? what happened between MM and TP was Soul Caliber 2 and Smash Bros Melee. At the end of SC2 the game explains why Link went to that world. it's because of some monsters were approching and Zelda was not supposed to know, he went on a secret mission to stop the monsters. Melee I understand they are Trophies just like in Brawl but it could be like Dissida Final Fantasy. The fighters are pulled in at random times during the game (mainly at the climax of the game or the ending) Link went back to Hyrule at the end of MM but became lost and ended up in the Melee world, as he left that's where what I said above of SC2 starts. so that is
MM -> Melee-> SC2-> TP but who knows? I think that the hero in that golden wolf form is not MM Link, but the Knights of Hyrule. They were mentioned in OOT and in all the Zelda games usually...so it has to be one of them. That's just my theory.

SC2 and Melee arent cannon, bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom