• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bethesda Zelda

F

FiisAwesome

Huh what do you think? A nice Zelda game made from Bethesda. Open world, good use of magic, Great Graphics which will make Link epic, and a great story.

ehhh, maybe a co job but not just Bethesda. Fighting schemes in their elder scroll games are really clunky, plus I found most of the NPC's to be particularly bland and devoid of personality. But they can utilize magic and a good world to explore well.

That would mix one of my favorite franchises with one of my favorite developers.
I wouldn't be a true Zelda, but it'd be SO freakin' fun

A

Andkon

Have a zelda game like this would be pretty sweet but i dont know how the battle machanic might work.

It would be great if Bethesda did the amazing graphics and gameplay, such as combat and magic, but I would still want Nintendo doing the story, plot, etc. That way it would still be a true Zelda game. Of course, Koji Kondo would have to do the music as well;)

i think its a good idea but probably wouldn't turn out very good. i think the combat system would be really interesting in a zelda game.

No thanks. Zelda is my favorite game series and Bethesda is one of my favorite developers, but this would be a horrible fit, especially if it would be an open game world like you described. If any Western developer is going to take over Zelda, I would want it to be Retro. They've shown they can make a franchise feel fresh again while still keeping its roots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom