• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art [Beta] Zelda Maps with Googlemaps

N

|N|NjA|

Hi everyone,

I would like to share with you guys my latest work, a map system using googlemaps for videogame maps.

A Link to the Past Maps (please take a look at the dungeon maps and the layers)

Ocarina of Time Maps(people are starting to add things here)

Skyward Sword Maps (new addition, we have just started and added yesterday)

The Legend of Zelda Maps

Adventure of Link Maps

Oracle of Seasons Maps

Phantom Hourglass Maps

List with all the game maps so far:
Mapas Zelda.com.br | Hyrule Legends

We are still developing the map system and trying to come up with a nice system for international users (right now, to add markers to the map, you need to login in my website forum). But, you guys can take a look at the maps, click on the markers and even register into our forum to start adding things.

The idea is to have in the future people creating their own maps and marker categories, and possibly also walkthroughs with arrows/lines (for a path) and links to the next markers.

The idea is to have a full atlas of Zelda with a simple interface and easy to use. I really hope that future zelda games will use this system so the community can share their discoveries quicker and easily.

Please let me know if you have any questions, critics and suggestions :) We are really putting a lot of effort behind these maps :)

Last edited by a moderator:
N

|N|NjA|

Glad you like it :)

We are trying to expand this to have more markers and categories in English and provide access to everyone (through facebook or something like this) :)

We are really looking for international partner to help us in the task :)

Last edited by a moderator:
N

|N|NjA|

Ocarina of Time maps updated... featuring all the overworld locations, except lon lon ranch (it doesn't fit in the middle of hyrule field, still trying to decide what to do)

Zelda Maps

With that out of my way, an english version should come soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom