• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beta Signature

Fig

The Altruist
I was going to provide some nice advice for you jut since you got things covered already, I just want to say that I really like you signature and probably what makes me love it even mote is that it is based on Tram Fortress 2, one of my top favorite games to play to this very day! c:

Fig

The Altruist
Why don't we play together? :D I main Medic and Demoknight! But mostly been playing Demo since I love my hat xD;

Sure thing! I haven't played Team Fortress 2 in recent days, but I'm still sure that I would do a decent amount of damage to the opposing team! Hopefully I will be free this weekend and for the rest of the summer that is because I really need to catch up with my gaming life now that school is over! Hopefully we can play with/against each other sometime soon!

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Mind I give advice about posting the images?

You could upload the pictures to a hosting image site like Imgur, Imageshack, etc. I like Imgur myself, but there's others you can see for yourself. It's better so that it can show its actual size when you post it. Btw, great work on your graphics! Hope to see more;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom