• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beta OoT Links to SS

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jaiv

Hello to all.

This is my first post in the ZD Forums and hope to become a regular member. While reading the article about the Medallion Easter Egg in Skyward Sword, I came across a screenshot that claimed to be a Beta Temple of Time. At first it looked photoshopped but i have no idea if it's real or not. Could anyone spill the beans and explain?
Heres the link to the image: http://uraproject.the-gcn.com/images/uraproject/11.jpg

Deeds

no text
I would say it's fake. Nintendo wouldn't make an elaborate design and then take it away, they're not that silly... right?

hahaha totally fake, but cool that they mixed Skyward Sword, Ocarina of Time, and Wind Waker in one haha, it's totally obvious that it's fake though haha.

Z

zeldafan7

its fake. look at the top left of the statue's head. its very pixely and not only that, but the pixels are extremely small, much smaller than an n64 can handle. it would be blurry instead of pixely on an n64

C

Coldkick

Guys. Look at the URL. Its the Zelda URA Project. It is a group of users who are trying to create a game similar to what they believe Zelda 64DD would have been.

A

Arcaith

That's running on an n64 emulator. Those are real display lists you're seeing there, but as has been said; it's a screenshot from the Ura Project. That particular model is from the Palace of Time, and was made by Zeth. It's referential to Skyward Sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom