• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

BestBuy 2 for 1 Offer Starting Sunday!

Fig

The Altruist
Over the course of this past weekend as I was watching EVO 2014, I noticed that there was a tweet and news article pertaining to BestBuy. As it turns out, BestBuy will be having a 2-for-1 offer on selected 1st Party Nintendo 3DS products and also have other savings for those pricing accessories that we would like to buy. Here's the screenshot of the BestBuy 2-for-1 promotion:
bsckgypcaaa3fd8__large.jpg
As you can see from the screenshot, you can see there is all sorts of good deals. The games for the 3DS that fall under this offer include Pokemon X & Pokemon Y versions, Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Yoshi's New Island, Tomodachi Life, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Bravely Default, Mario Gold World Tour, Mario Party Island Tour, and Disney Magical World. There's also a 3DS XL Mario & Luigi Bundle that comes with Mario & Luigi: Dream Team pre-installed into the system. We also get to see that price for the Wii U Pro Controller will be reduced to almost half of the original price and whenever you buy any of the selected Wii Remote Plus, you get a free $10 giftcard to BestBuy.

Honestly these deals are too great to pass up and I'll probably spend a decent amount of money to get the games that I have been meaning to try out such as Tomodachi Life and Bravely Default. Unfortunately, this offer seems this will take place only in the United States so for those that don't live in the U.S., you have my deepest condolences. That said, I highly suggest anyone currently living within the states to check out the nearest BestBuy for these sweet deals!

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Wow, this is pretty great! I've been wanting to try both Bravely Default and Tomodachi Life, and this is an excellent opportunity. Unfortunately, I just spent a lot of money last month on games, and my wallet is still kind of recovering... I'll have to think about this, haha. It's tempting, but I made a vow that I wouldn't be spending money on any more games for the next few months.

I wish Fire Emblem: Awakening was part of the deal. That would be just fantastic. That and a free Bravely Default would have sold me.

I have almost all of these games. Buying Mario Party: Island Tour and getting Yoshi's New Island for free doesn't sound TOO appealing, bit we might as well take advantage of the deal when it's around, am I right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom