• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Zelda Style Evar!!!!!

kindlyone

I am The Kindlyone
we all know that link looks a bit different throughout his games which style is your favorite. :)

Personally my favorite is Twilight princess style cause he looks like a total badass.

Last edited:

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
My favorite may not be the Best graphically however, I loved the drab dark Twilight Princess appeal.
And I think the SS will also peak my interest as well.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Hmm. I really liked Twiilght Princess' style, the realistic textures and "grit" look, but from what I've seen of Skyward Sword screenshots, I think I may like Skyward Sword style better. I definitely like Link's look in it - he has the baddass look of TP Link, but softened a bit. I like the "trying to simulate a painting" look. I paint with a simillar style - it appeals to me.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Call me crazy, but I like good old fashioned 8-bit LoZ Link's style the best ;)

Wow, I've never met anyone who still likes the old Link! :D Unfortunately though, whenever someone brings up the topic of the 8-bit Zeldas, the images of "GREAT! I'LL GRAB MY STUFF!" and "Well, EXCUUUUSE me, Princess!" come to mind. -_-; Personally I prefer Twilight Princess Link over all else, even Skyward Sword Link. :3

Vibed

must read before he posts
I like SS. The painting style is really cool. I've always wanted an adult Link in a bright world in the vein of Fire Emblem: PoR.

Kazumi

chagy
Well. That depends. I like bits and pieces of style from different games. It also depends on the atmosphere of the game, so I have to take that into consideration. For example I love the colour pallet of Majora's Mask. It has a lot of nice reds, purples, and oranges and other very vibrant yet odd colours, mixed with the black and green it works out really well and fits the atmosphere of the game perfectly.

However, Twilight Princess' colour pallet works really well with it's atmosphere. It has the drab grays, pukish yellows, and pitch blacks mixed with streaks of red. The graphical style and proportions of the game also fit really well into the atmosphere. The same can be said about Wind Waker.

So I don't really have a clear cut favourite, as different things work with different games that have different atmospheres.

WeeGee

TheHeroOfTime
The original Zelda style. A short boy with a green tunic. It's so classic and it is the basis of the design today. you can't beat the classics.

Danlo

Daniel
I really like both toon and TP link but I will have to go with TP link. I don't really know why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom