• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Zelda remake so far?

Although I never played any of the originals, based on what I know, I would say Majora's Mask is the best remake. The addition of the Bomber's Notebook and the song that slows down time is what really helped me in 100% the game. I could not have done it without those additions.

Amy Lu Minati

The Triangle conspiracy
TP HD!!! They fixed a lot of issues that this game had, it also had some new and exciting elements. I actually liked stamp collecting. I think it fixed most of the problems that don't really force it into being a completely different game, even though there are still so many...

I think the remakes are all pretty good. Ocarina of Time has nice bonus features like "Hero Mode" Master Quest and Boss Battle Mode. Wind Waker HD has the best graphical upgrade and Majora's Mask is awesome because it's Majora's Mask.

For me it has to be Link's Awakening DX. Adding color to the game just transformed it completely for the better. It really brought the world to life like never before and turned a killer game into a masterpiece.

Majora's Mask 3D gave me an opportunity to play my favorite game again, so that was lovely. As well as seeing the pay off to Operation Moonfall.

Mine is windwaker HD which was already a great game but they made it look amazing and also made sailing a lot more fun and quick.

The TP HD remake is probably objectively the best-looking game, but the HD version of Windwaker also has a nice look to it... I haven't yet played the original n64 games, but I really enjoyed both 3D remakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom