• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Zelda Game Poll 5: Four Swords Vs Four Swords Adventure

Four Swords vs Four Swords Adventure

• Four Swords

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Four Swords Adventure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
With 16 Zelda games, I figured we could now do a fair tournament to decide the best Zelda game....or...at least the most popular. Each poll will end when one of two things happen:

1) One game beats the other by 10 votes.

2) 10 days have passed.

Our current contenders are Four Swords vs Four Swords Adventure

Current Status:

Legend of Zelda vs Adventure of Link:
Winner:
Legend of Zelda

A Link to the Past vs Link's Awakening:
Winner:
A Link to the Past

Ocarina of Time vs Majora's Mask:
Winner:
Ocarina of Time

Oracle of Ages vs Oracle of Seasons:
Winner:
Oracle of Ages

Four Swords vs Four Swords Adventure:
Winner:

Wind Waker vs Twilight Princess:
Winner:

Minish Cap vs Skyward Sword:
Winner:

Phantom Hourglass vs Spirit Tracks:
Winner:

~~~

Not a big fan of either game, but I'll choose FSA solely for being longer and optionally solo player.

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
I prefer Four Swords Adventure because you don't need more than one player to play it. I bought Four Swords expecting to be able to play it by myself so when I got home I ended up leaving it on for over an hour waiting for it to quit loading. Needless to say, the game never worked and I felt as if I had been robbed.

I pick the lesser of two evils, FSA. I absolutely hated Four Swords for the longest time due to my inability to play it (none of my friends owned the game or a GBA link cable). The anniversary edition did not make up for the countless hours of frustration :mad:. FSA wasn't much better, but at least I was able to play it. Unfortunately, I still couldn't play with friends because we each needed a GBA/GCN link cable to use the GameBoy as a controller (instead of, oh I don't know, the ACTUAL CONTROLLER :dry: ). And if that wasn't stupid enough, they gave you the option to play solo using a GameBoy as the controller so you could waste the power of your Gamecube AND your GBA.:facepalm: Anyway, that's enough ranting about my intense animosity toward the Four Swords games for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom