• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Best & Worst Temples in OOT.

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
The best temple in oot was the fire temple I think. I just really enjoyed finding a goron's cell and letting him run free!!! The worst ( or I should say my least favorite) was the SHADOW TEMPLE. *Yikes* I hate that temple. I started to get really obsessed with oot when I got to the Forest temple and played it 24/7. Then I got to the shadow temple a few days later and got so freaked out, now I have stopped playing for a while. I have to get up some courage first, it's scary :x

MajoraKing12

Perfect Harmony
My favorite temple probbly is Jabu-Jabu's Belly and the forest temple. I like Jabu-Jabu's because it's just because your actual in a fishes belly. And it's cool when you hit the side of the belly and the whole thing just jiggles!:lol: And the scenery in the forest temple kind of relaxes me in a way.

K

kirbykid45

I have to say Water temple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As my least favorite obviously! aT FIRST i WALKED IN thinking it was going to be simple. I got the first keys and lowered the water level. In a couple minutes a guide was opened on my computer. I kept dying against Dark lINK cause I had Master sword. At least I killed him easily with Biggoron's sword on 2nd file. :mad:
My favorite would have to be Spirit Temple because it has the funnest boss, You play as child and adult, and it has great puzzles!:clap:

Fawful pwns! I Have Fury!!!!

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
My favorite would also have to be the Spirit temple. I loved going through each of the dungeons while listening to the background music (its so creepy yet it fits perfectly with the temples theme >> ). Also, taking on those armor knights were awesome even though I got killed a couple of times.:mad::mad:

Least favorite?? Oh, definetly the forest temple. The first time I played it I immediately gave up because I couldn't figure out which room I need to go to and which key I was missing. The main boss was okay...even though it took me a while to figure out how to defeat him.>.<

My favorite temples in the game would be the Spirit, Shadow, and Water, in that order. I know that most people dislike the Water Temple because of its long, drawn out, and often confusing path of completion, but those are the things which make it fun to play in my opinion. Plus, it has Dark Link as a mini-boss, and though I would have preferred him to be a main boss in say, the Shadow Temple, with a bit higher difficulty, at least he was in there somewhere. The Spirit Temple stands out above all the rest simply because of its playability. It has a very nicely lain out map, the most fun last boss of the game, and you get to play it as both Child and Adult Link.

Y

Yumil

In Ocarina of Time, the Fire Temple is by far the worst. I hate going there, it's not fun, and it's not hard. It's just a boring level. I always wished I could just skip it.

The love the rest of the dungeons. The Forest and Shadow temples both effectively make you feel terrified. The Water and Spirit temples both make you sit in awe of just what you're inside.

People tend to hate the Water Temple because they got stuck and it was hard. I used to think that way, but now it's become my favorite in that game. Aside from still being a challenge all these years later, I can't help but gasp at just what the Water Temple is. Just look at it, and imagine if something like that really existed. It's absolutely beautiful. If I ever ruled a nation, that would be my capital. :P

I think that the Best are The Spirit Temple, The Fire Temple and then the Water Temple and the Worst are The Shadow Temple and the Forest Temple, In that Order

MOS3

Agent Of Chaos
For me the worst is the Forest Temple...that music drives me nuts...I think that would be my only complaint about ithe whole game lol. My favourite temple I guess it's the Spirit Temple....since you get to play it as both young and adult Link.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
----The best temple would have to be... The spirit temple. The temple was sooo fun, there were two parts to it. The boss was my favorite part.

----Thw worst temple would have to be the Water Temple. It was so big that it took forever to find a key. The boss was also boring.

D

dark_zero

Best: Spirit Temple fav one

Worst: Water Temple hate having to keep switchin the boots grr

Trentino

Modern Day Warrior
My favorite would either be the shadow or fire temple. The things you do in the shadow temple are like no other temple. The fire temple was just plain awesome. I HATED the water temple so much!!!

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I really only hated the water temple because of the confusion of the raising and lowering of the water. I think they should have made the levels a bit more distinct, so you knew which level you were on. I dind't find the map too helpful in the main flooding chamber. Otherwise, the outskirt rooms were fine!

For me, I think my favourite temple, oddly enoug, is the Great Deku Tree. This was the first 3-D Zelda dungeon that I ever had to battle through, and it was wild to see what they were able to do in the third dimension. I know other temples had other great moments in them, but the thing I will remember most was having to jump from very high up in order to break the spider-web to get to the lower levels. Even doing it form one level up wasn't enough to break it, you had to really get some altitude! Once I figured out what I had to do, it clicked as to the potential that games in 3-D had, and it amazed me.

This might seem odd to newer players who grew up with 3-D gaming, (suddenly, I sound so old...) but when you grow up with 8- and 16-bit, then something like this comes along, it's pretty impressive, and memorable. That's why the first temple in OoT will always be my favourite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom