• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Best & Worst Temples in OOT.

Hero Of Termina

Sadder than ever
My best temple in OOT would be The Fire temple because of the music & sound. There are also others I like: Spirit, Shadow, Forest. The worst is the water temple.

Spirit's the second best temple for me! It has cool use of yesterdays graphics! I'd like to see the temple with today's graphics! I bet it would be cool!^^

I think my third temple would be the forest temple. The music and the scenery relaxes me.

I suppose my favourite would have to be the Shadow Temple. It was eery and in a way delved into what Hyrule's past may of been like.
I hated the water temple, though. It was such a pain and took so longer, raising, and lowering the water level..

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Best - Shadow Temple/Spirit Temple/Water Temple(tied)

Worst - Mini-Ice Dungeon(where you get the Iron Boots)(i just hate Ice Keeses grrr)

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
The Spirit Temple is my favorite temple in OoT and all the other games.

My least favorite is the Forest Temple. I never liked it too much.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Best temple would be Shadow temple:
It has this dark scary feel and the fun part is about hyrule 's histor (like Kitsu said)
Least, Water temple for sure. Oh god i still get annoyed every time if i replay it.
always swtiching boots with pause screen, always changing water level. And always to make sure you don 't forget a key. This is the first temple i used farore's wind, and god it came in real handy.

Kybyrian

My least favorite would have to be the Fire Temple. It wasn't created very good in my opinion.

My favorite would have to be the Spirit Temple by far. It was a great mix between Adult and Young Link. Of course, the Mermaid's Dungeon in OoA was similar because it was a lot of past to present traveling. I really like Twinrova too, great boss.

The best temple was the Spirit one. I really liked it's puzzles, the mirror shield rawks, and the boss and sub-bosses pwn.

The worst is the Shadow temple. The area where my TV is gets a bad glare in daylight time, and the Shadow temple was terrible because of it. I could hardly see anything, and I don't like Redeads, Bongo Bongo, or Wall/Floor Masters. The only cool part was the floating ship thing, where you got to fight two Stalfos.

Chris

It has been awhile...
Well, the best Temple would be the Forest Temple. It was so fun fighting the ghost sisters! Also, the forest theme was really cool in my opinion. The enemies were really fun to fight and they were easy to kill. That is why it was my favorite Temple.

The Temple I hated the most was the Shadow Temple. It was so scary, I could barely go through it. The redeads were one of the worst enemies not considering the other enemies that popped out of the ground. Also, it was a confusing maze and had lots of traps. So I absolutly HATED that Temple.

Those were my favorite and least favorite temples.

Hm, I liked the Spirit Temple also. I found it to be very, how to say, different from the rest of the game. It was interesting how you had to come back in different time periods to complete it.

The Temple I hated the most was the Shadow Temple. It was so scary, I could barely go through it. The redeads were one of the worst enemies not considering the other enemies that popped out of the ground. Also, it was a confusing maze and had lots of traps. So I absolutly HATED that Temple.

Those are all the reasons why I liked that temple. I would always play it in the dark. It was much more fun that way.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
My favourite is the spirit temple. I like the mirror shield and fighting Twinrova was fun.
My least favourite is of course the water temple. It was the first temple I needed a guide for because i couldn't find where I had to go.

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
My favorite would probably be the shadow temple because it is not like others. Some of the challenges may be difficult*Getting out of the place where you get the boots* but it is fun.

Worst has to be fire temple. I am not good at it at all. My sibling has to finish it for me.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Favourite: Probably the Spirit Temple. It had amazing music, it was fun, and had an amazing boss!

Least Favourite: Forest or Fire Temples. I dont' know what it is about them, but they really bother me, although I don't mind the Forest Temple as much as I used to.

Zero

The Vanished
1) Spirit
2) Shadow
3) Fire
4) Forest
5) Water

For me. I always like the Spirit temple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom