• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Best & Worst Temples in OOT.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
The best is the Spirit Temple and the worst was Dodongo's Cavern I just thought that this temple was too boring but that the others are alot more exciting.

Fire Temple:
An outstanding temple! I loved running around in there, and finding all the Goron's really made the temple take some work, and some time, but my favorite temple!!!

Water Temple:
I really hated the water temple, having to go upstairs, change the water, then run down stairs change it again, and repeat, the temple was to much of the same, and it got boring, and tiring very fast!

L

Lion

Favorite - Water Temple - I loved it, but there was one annoyance... *Presses start to put on Iron Boots.* :(

Least Favorite - Forest Temple - Was boring in my opinion.

Alex_Da_Great

Dark Link is here...
I didn't enjoy the forest temple much... Nothing exciting...

The fire temple was 'aight, wasn't too shabby, but something was missing...

The water temple! Oh how I detest that! I could never get past that alone, I needed a walkthrough... And I think I had to restart my game because I used a key at the wrong door and screwed the whole temple up and I couldn't reverse it!

The shadow temple was scary, but I had fun. The boss was actually the easiest boss out of the Adult temples. I killed him in 10 seconds! :O

And the spirit temple, who doesn't like the spirit temple? So much stuff you can do in there and I loved battling the Iron Knuckles!

So best: Spirit Temple
And worst: Water Temple

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I used to save the Fire Temple for as long as possible as it was my favorite out of the first three. I liked finishing the Water Temple first cause I just wanted to fill up lake Hylia as fast as possible, plus get the fire arrows, lol. I would've liked the Forest Temple more if it wasn't for that hand that I had to watch out for, it was creepy. I loved everything about the Forest Temple aside from the grabbing hand, lol. The water temple was nice and challenging, but I agree the Iron Boots were a major annoyance. Shadow Temple wasn't my favorite, but I loved the Spirit Temple.

As for the kid-temples, my least favorite was Jabu-Jabu, I just didn't like that one very much.

amaterasu

Writer
Best: Spirit
Worst: Shadow. IT SCARES THE PEE OUT OF ME! And it's so hard to navigate if you don't know what you're doing! I usually forget about it when I play through oot for the umpteenth time.

T

TheBluerayX

I'm new to Zelda games. I'm 11 and I've only been playing them for about 2 years. I've played Ocarina and it's my second favorite. As for the best temples.... 5. Shadow - Pretty cool, but it felt so dull.
4. Water - Pain in the butt, I'm pretty used to it and I love it.
3. Fire - Love the main concept, saving Gorons and the game of Whack A Dragon.
2. Spirit- The final dungeon, the puzzles were great along with the child/adult thing.
1. Forest- Amazing music, new enemies, great challenges, and the boss was sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom