• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Best & Worst Temples in OOT.

T

Typhingblade

...what i hate about...

i dont really like the shadow temple because of all the undead and spiders lurking around plus the fact that you have to turn into kid link and dry up the well and head in :mad:
then i think my favorite temple is a tie between the fire and water...
i simply like playing wack a mole with volvagia and i also like dark link hes so darn easy though...

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
i dont really like the shadow temple because of all the undead and spiders lurking around plus the fact that you have to turn into kid link and dry up the well and head in :mad:
then i think my favorite temple is a tie between the fire and water...
i simply like playing wack a mole with volvagia and i also like dark link hes so darn easy though...

The Bottom of the Well is not part of the Shadow temple, it's a minu dungeon...
Even though the theme is very consistent with the Shadow temple

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
I hated the Ice Cavern too. (stupid blue fire....)

Of course The Bottom of the Well isn't the hardest. The Water Temple takes that award without any competition.:cool:

I think the water temple is easy and lame... the hardest (mini) dungeon is without doubts the stupid Ice Cavern... I just hated the Ice Keeses and the Blue Fire crap:devil:

bellum

Gamer since age 2
:fairy:personaly I hated the water temple the most it was just so hard but my favorite so far is the fire temple it was fun I really liked volvogia but I"m only in karikio well so I donty know but I"m predicting my favorite will be the spirit temple cause the mirror shiled seems awesome and I"m up for a battle with the boss of the spirit temple:fairy:

R

RazTwilight

My favorite was spirit, then forest, fire, shadow and i hate water.

mewtwolord

Hello World
heh i liked the shadow and warter temple they were puzzling and hard eh forest was alright i hated fire

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I have stated before that my favorite temple was the Forest temple. Now I feel different and would probably say the Water temple. Nice boss and mini boss etc. (Spirit temple is also excellent in many ways!)

Worst would be the Fire temple I guess (even though I like that too, are there really any bad ones in OoT?)

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
The Water Temple'sonly down side was thefact that morpha was a too easy boss...

Spirit Temple is one of the best, I agree, cause it has that mysterious feeling, cool bosses and mini boss, and an awesome theme... also, i wonder if you don't think that Shadow Temple is awesome as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom