• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Way to Talk to a Girl That Doesn't Know You?

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Can't win 'em all! But at least you went for it. :) Rather than sit there wondering what would have happened, which I'd hate to have. The 'What if...' moment. Well, there's plenty more fish in the sea!

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
The way I generally go about it is just say hi and go from there. The hard part is building the courage

gannondorf

Dark Lord Gannondorf
I have come to the conclusion that you should treat all relationships you get into someone like a business.

You act professionally with no expectations,not wanting anything from anyone and all the boundary's you would expect into a professional partnership.

over time, this partnership might evolve into a little bit more of a friendship as you learn a little bit more about each other.
again, have no expectations and no wants from the other person.

and maybe, just maybe, that friendship will have a chance to develop into something more.

The people you choose to do business and how we do business with them will have more impact upon our lives then we realize.

Depending on the financial resources both of you have,were you both get those resources,how you spend those resources,whether or not you use them collectively to increase each others spending power,whether or not your both going to be reasonable over your gathered Assets in the event your partnership breaks apart and not belligerently sue the crap out of each other.

then there is time.

Do we have the time to spend with this person?

Is this person able to easily move from place to place, just to come along with me, in the event that we have to be constantly moving across the world?

and is this a person who I can even stand to be with, or is does this person have the potential to become a drag and a total nightmare some time later in life.(like a select few of my own unnamed family members did?)

Personally, I have been wondering.

Do we as a society truly have the right Idea.

Is having a "family" with just two people a good idea, or would it be a better idea to have a "Family" so to speak of non-biological relationships that would be more capible as a unit, to bring up other members of the group over time financially, so the group can become stronger and help bring those members that helped up,and to have to communicate often with what is going on between the group and what needs to be done to move yourself forward,as well as the state of there relationships with each other.

The Unit of people all agree upon any rules,boundarys and actions that need to be taken.

It is were no one person is strictly tided to one person with in the unit and there is only this one enclosed unit and that unit of people all votes on who enters and who has to leave.

I know it sounds strange, its just that I'm really wondering if what society calls normal is really the best way to handle things and that in reality, we are to close minded to try something that might work better then your classic two people relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom