• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best version of Link, Zelda, and Ganon?

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
My favorite Link is WW cuz I just love the toon style
My favorite Zelda is a tie between Skyward Sword cuz she is just adorable and Tetra cuz I love her personality.
My favorite Ganondorf is WW cuz he actually has deep reasoning to be doing what he was doing.

My favorite Link is Ocarina of Time Link. I enjoy the dynamic of switching between Young Link and Adult Link, and I think there are some pretty emotional moments like leaving Kokiri Forest for the first time and reuniting with Zelda when she reveals herself in the Temple of Time that really add to the memorability of this Link's character even if his design has been improved in subsequent installments.

Favorite Zelda is a tough one, but I'll have to go with Skyward Sword Zelda. I think she looks cute, and she does quite a bit more in the story than some of the other Zeldas in the franchise. Honorable mention to Spirit Tracks Zelda for being a useful companion as the Phantom.

Best Ganondorf is definitely from Twilight Princess. I'd also say he's the best Ganon. The fight is just too good, even if it is easy. I love going through all of the phases. First, the energy volleyball, then fighting Ganon as Wolf Link, next the horseback riding battle, and finally the sword fight. I also love just how imposing Ganondorf is in the game. The cutscenes where he kills the one sage and when he emerges from the castle after defeating his Ganon form give me chills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom