• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best TV show finale?

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Person of Interest

This is still my favorite show of all time. So nice that it not only managed to stay solid throughout, but it managed a stellar conclusion without getting cancelled flat out or getting dragged out until it started to stink (looking at you forum handle namesake).

It's everything a narrative conclusion should be, which is fitting for a show that benefited from writers who actually knew wtf they were doing. A worthy end to a wild ride.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Eureka had a very good finale. Not only did the show give the finger to Syfy, but they also tied up loose ends. Especially something that happened in the very first episode was brought back and perfectly fitted in the final episode.
And I agree with @the8thark about *M*A*S*H. That show got a perfect ending. And they deserved it after so many years of broadcasting on the telly.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
OG Scrubs finale. Ignoring Season 9, season 8's finale really kept with the show's tone of comedy and emotion blended together and ended on a really strong note.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Oh yea Eureka had a good endin apart from Gray buying the whole town from the army??

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
White Collar

A good series overall with a fitting conclusion I actually thought was rather clever even though it's predictable. It brings solid closure to the central character conflict running throughout the show in a satisfying way. A good fun drama worth watching beginning to end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom