• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Transformation

Which Transformation is Best?

• Fairy: AOL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bunny: ALTTP

• Deku: MM

• Goron: MM

• Zora: MM

• Fierce Deity: MM

• Wolf: TP

• Total voters

Taggerung115

Warrior
Link's transformation from innocent young 'un to Hero. Oh, and Wolf Link. I can't say Fierce Deity at this point as I haven't played past the 2nd dungeon in MM (my neighbour's N64 that I was borrowing gave out on me and I haven't have an opportunity to play MM since).

C

Charmag

My favorite is definitely the zora transformation. It made swimming SO MUCH BETTER. SO MUCH. Plus, the story behind the mask was really very moving.

T

thepeckingbird

I was stuck between bunny and fairy since all the others change Link's fighting style; taking away the whole sword & shield experience since you could just transform into whatever whenever you want to kill things. I ended up voting for the fairy transformation since being a rabbit rendered Link useless.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
WOLF LINK WOLF LINK WOLF LINK~~!!!!!!
Because of Twilight Princess and when Link was a wolf,I became so obsessed with wolves.I even go to YouTube and type "Link's Transformation"..... :D .Link and Midna is a perfect duo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom