• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Transformation

Which Transformation is Best?

• Fairy: AOL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bunny: ALTTP

• Deku: MM

• Goron: MM

• Zora: MM

• Fierce Deity: MM

• Wolf: TP

• Total voters
What is Link's best transformation form in any Zelda game?

Link's various transformations tend to reveal a great deal about his personality, from the Hero of Hyrule's harmless bunny to the brave Hero Chosen by the Gods' Wolf form. I chose not to include any of the useless Oracle transformations like the Like Like, since that was just for fun, pretty much and I did not include Minish Link or the Giant's Mask because both are merely size differences.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
His best transformation in my opinion is from zero to Hero in Twilight Princess -- pulling the Master Sword and obtaining the Light. Hate TP or not, I do not deny its cutscenes were the best in the series. :lol:

From the list, I definitely choose Fierce Deity. He's so akin to Adult Link (OoT) yet he seems to have a twinge of evil.

Fierce Diety was really cool though it sucked because if I remember correctly you can only use it at the final boss. I love the zora one though because you can use it everywhere and it lets you swim.

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
I really wanted to put Wolf Link and Fierce Deity Link, but the poll only allowed for one vote. It's strange that I chose Wolf Link because I spent 3 hours designing my own running Fierce Deity in Minish Cap Style as my avatar. Anyways, I would say it is a tie between the two. Wolf Link is so cool to play with, and he just looks awesome. He and Midna bring new elements to the table, and it is just great playing with him. I would have chose Fierce Deity for sure, if he looked more like the concept art when he is in game. Also, you are only allowed to use him in boss rooms, so he isn't all that great in those aspects. Anyways, they are both boss!!!

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Are you guys crazy? Deku Link is obviously the best. Though my opinion might be a little biased because of my love for dekus. I became a deku in MM when every I could. Weather it be practical, or impractical. Besides, deku Link is the only form of Link that can fly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom