• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best SS Bosses

G

Gerren

Ghirahim of course, It's amazing how much personality Nintendo put into just his fighting style alone.

S

SweFish

Ghirahim hands down. The most original boss both when it comes to the fight concept and his personality.

Fig

The Altruist
Personally, I believe that Ghirahim(any form) and Koloktos are my favorite bosses from Skyward Sword. They're fun to battle, and their music themes are epic!:)

M

mbcrazed

My favorite battle would probably be the imprisoned, he so weird looking and fun to bash in his head with your sword!

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I love the Stalmaster Miniboss. 4 swords = Epicness

Koloktos is my favourite boss. I love using his sword against him.
Demise is a close second place. Using the ending blow against him was ever so satisfying.

Koloktos was definitely the funnest boss to fight, but I think the BEST boss (in terms of innovation, fun and difficulty) is Ghirahim. His unique combat style was intriguing, fun, and difficult to wrap your head around at first.

Koloktus was my favorite. Challenging, but not too bad. The bosses in SS seemed to either be too easy, like the scorpion, or just plain annoying, like ghirahim. That guy just blocked my attacks for 15 minutes straight. And then there's the stupid imprisoned that is impossible to hit his feet because of the shockwaves.

Din'sFlame

Sizzlin'
I loved the boss of the Ancient Cistern, Koloktos. I just thought it was the most epic fight (Other than the Battle with Demise, It was epic, but not my favorite.) and I just had a great time fighting it.

Koloctos was my favorite AND least favorite, so difficult! I liked Tentalus because really, the challenge wasn't too bad (for me) but was still interesting and fun! cutting off the tentacles was so satisfying for me, is that wierd?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom