• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best social experience since the shutdown?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I'm a big people person, so this year has really sucked for me, not being able to hang out with friends, and I've been more likely to slip into depression, etc... But for my birthday on August 23, I was able to have a few of my friends over and we just sat around our picnic table and ate taquitos and pizza rolls. We had a canopy set up over it because of Arkansas summer heat, but we got to hang out and that was what mattered.
What about you? Tell what you've done to meet up with friends in the middle of a pandemic!

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
We are fairly lucky here in that people seem happy to socially distance and wear masks in crowded places like on public transport, combined with the fact that the government has done a fairly good job at keeping case numbers low by restricting international and interstate travel. This means that aside from being able to travel and have large scale events, we still have lives that are relatively normal compared to other places which have done worse with the pandemic.

I've been out to a few bars and even karaoke in the last few months. My favourite experience was probably the karaoke since I had missed it so much, but it is weird singing with a mask that's for sure :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom