• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Best Shop in Zelda History

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I would love to say the Bazaar from Skyward Sword, as every shop was conveniently located in one central area, but... well, the shopkeepers talk way too damn much, slowing down the pace of the shopping. It takes too long to get out of that place during a shopping spree, which is something that shouldn't be an issue. But, then again, there aren't any other shops in Zelda worth a damn, as rupees are either pointless or used poorly (sometimes both). Sooooooooooo... hmm...

You know what, I'm gonna have to say "no response" on this one. :/

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
I liked the shop in Kokiri Forest. It was simple, quaint, and sold what you needed. Plus, I love how that guy has to keep jumping up the counter in order to talk to you. The conversation is probably something like "Hello...and...welcome...to..the shop...how...may I...help you?". When I was a kid, I thought he was just working out, pulling off some pull ups or something. Oh my young naivety...

T

TriforceBearer

I like the shop in Mabe Village from Link's Awakening, mainly because you can steal everything. I've never bothered to save the funds for the bow sold there.

Beedle from Wind Waker has always provided me with useful items and cheap prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the Beedles Shop from SS cuz he would throw Link out lol.

ummmm i would have to say..... for best price.... any beedle shop after you start getting his discount cards....
best value...... i thought the potion shop from oot castle market was great was cheep and had useful stuff.....
for best customer service i would say Barnes Bombs from TP cuz he would even buy back your useless (?) bombs.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
The Happy Mask shop from OoT. It was a fun little place, and you got to go on interesting sidequests due to it. I loved all the information the Gossip Stones gave you. It was cryptic but relevant to the game. Unlike those accursed Sheikah stones in SS. Why would anyone buy a game guide or watch a walkthrough when you've got those things lying around?

I also enjoyed how the Happy Mask shop paved the way for MM. Other shops may be fun, but have they led to the creation of new games? I don't think so homies. So get yo'self down to dat hip Mask joint and trade some of yo bling for a fly mask.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Hmmm would have to be Malo Mart in Twilight Princess!

So bright and colorful and even though the music is annoying as hell it's kinda catchy and did I also mention it's run by an evil baby?

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Ummm.................................................. I'm gonna go with... off the top of my head Happy Mask shop from OoT. It was a fun store with lots of sidequest material. If I can't choose that one than I'll go with the Baazar from OoT. Its run by a freaking Gorilla with a beard. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom